5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rear Cab Peeling Paint/Rust

NewfoundRam

Reaction score
Anyone getting peeling paint and rust at the bottom rear of the cab, near the box? Moved the piece of rubber underneath the truck between the cab and box and took a picture. See attachment. Only 39,000 km on the truck, 2022 bought New in Feb 2023.

Attachments

• IMG_3299.jpeg
    IMG_3299.jpeg
    236.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3300.jpeg
    IMG_3300.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Nope I actually removed and never bother to reinstall that rubber trim made it easier to wax and pressure wash leafs/pine straw that sometimes gets stuck between the cab and the box. I don’t live where it snows but I do and have often run up north for work where they salt the roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I came here to ask about the “…peeing paint” on your truck after getting an email alert about the message. However, when I opened the link to your post I saw that you corrected the title. I got a chuckle out of reading it which is why I had to share this. Good thing there’s no peeing paint issue! 😉😂

Nope I actually removed and never bother to reinstall that rubber trim made it easier to wax and pressure wash leafs/pine straw that sometimes gets stuck between the cab and the box. I don’t live where it snows but I do and have often run up north for work where they salt the roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Smart move. Wish I had known it was there in the first place. Hoping Stelantis will fix it.

I came here to ask about the “…peeing paint” on your truck after getting an email alert about the message. However, when I opened the link to your post I saw that you corrected the title. I got a chuckle out of reading it which is why I had to share this. Good thing there’s no peeing paint issue! 😉😂
Haha, yeah I should have just left it alone to see the responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back