5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram Rebel help

Sub-zero

Reaction score
I’m new here and I’m looking to place an order on a 2022 Ram Rebel, does anyone know what dealerships are giving good prices or discounts on placing a new order?

Jamin55

Reaction score
I’m new here and I’m looking to place an order on a 2022 Ram Rebel, does anyone know what dealerships are giving good prices or discounts on placing a new order?
Ordered Rebel with GT Package yesterday. Got 1% below Invoice. The lead time based on meeting they had with regional people two days ago indicated 4-6 months depending on options. They shut down one factory and initial production is for Quad Cab only. Crew to follow

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered Rebel with GT Package yesterday. Got 1% below Invoice. The lead time based on meeting they had with regional people two days ago indicated 4-6 months depending on options. They shut down one factory and initial production is for Quad Cab only. Crew to follow
That’s a good deal right now. What dealership was it?

Lord Helmet

Reaction score
If you're looking for great pricing and good people to deal with you should try Mark Ram in Lake Charles, LA. Aaron and Sandi are great to deal with. They do a lot of customer order trucks and usually are pricing below invoice.

Sub-zero

Reaction score
If you're looking for great pricing and good people to deal with you should try Mark Ram in Lake Charles, LA. Aaron and Sandi are great to deal with. They do a lot of customer order trucks and usually are pricing below invoice.
Sounds good, by any chance do u have there contact number? And would they do a Ram Rebel at invoice what u think? Or a TRX?

Sub-zero

Reaction score
Thank you

Sub-zero

Reaction score
We’re did u order ur Rebel at 1% invoice? I want to place a order as well

Lord Helmet

Reaction score
I have been working with Sandi at Mark Ram on a Rebel. The price I got was below invoice. Plus they will apply whatever incentives are available at the time of delivery. Just waiting to finish the refi on the house To pull the trigger.

Here’s her Email address.

[email protected]

Tell her Silent Bob from the 5th gen rams website sent you.

Sub-zero

Reaction score
I have been working with Sandi at Mark Ram on a Rebel. The price I got was below invoice. Plus they will apply whatever incentives are available at the time of delivery. Just waiting to finish the refi on the house To pull the trigger.

[email protected]

Thank you, will do

Sub-zero

Reaction score

[email protected]

Do u happen to have her number/cell phone?

Nova90

Reaction score
Ordered mine from Mark Dodge back in March 2021. Aaron had the best prices around.

Users who are viewing this thread