5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram Rebel EcoDiesel - Cold Weather Cover part number

Mr_662

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm looking for some help. My Rebel came with the winter cover, but it got lost in a move. I now for the life of me can't find another one online. I tried ordering part: 82216061ac which according to Mopar will fit my truck, well it doesn't. Does anyone have a cover they could look on the back for the part number please? Or if you want to get rid of yours please let me know.

Thanks,

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm looking for some help. My Rebel came with the winter cover, but it got lost in a move. I now for the life of me can't find another one online. I tried ordering part: 82216061ac which according to Mopar will fit my truck, well it doesn't. Does anyone have a cover they could look on the back for the part number please? Or if you want to get rid of yours please let me know.

Thanks,
82216061AC is for Laramie and Limited. The 82216062AB should fit Rebel. Mymoparparts does not agree how ever.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread