5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram Limited Owners Manual

Haneyrm

Reaction score
Quick question. I picked up my new 2022 Limited last night and did not notice until I got home that both glove boxes were empty. The 2021 Rebel that I traded had an owners manual, users guide, and a few other pamphlet type items in the glove box. This new truck came with nothing.

Before I contact the dealer, I wanted to see if others with similar new trucks received the typical manuals and pamphlets.

Thanks in advance.

Denali

Reaction score
My Limited had a woven nylon bag with the manual and other paraphernalia inside. It was located in the lower glove box.

Short story...
My bladed keys weren't in the glove box (as they usually are), my dealer said "it didn't come with them" and that instead I had to "use the emergency key in my fob" -- what a PITA! A week later I decided to get some keys made, while pulling out of the garage and grabbing my sun glasses out of the small top-side dash cubby, I felt something there -- lo and behold, there were the factory bladed keys! Moral to the story? Not really, but maybe your manual is in a non traditional spot? If not, for sure complain to your dealer. Good luck!

mcat79

Reaction score
My Limited had a woven nylon bag with the manual and other paraphernalia inside. It was located in the lower glove box.

Short story...
My bladed keys weren't in the glove box (as they usually are), my dealer said "it didn't come with them" and that instead I had to "use the emergency key in my fob" -- what a PITA! A week later I decided to get some keys made, while pulling out of the garage and grabbing my sun glasses out of the small top-side dash cubby, I felt something there -- lo and behold, there were the factory bladed keys! Moral to the story? Not really, but maybe your manual is in a non traditional spot? If not, for sure complain to your dealer. Good luck!
Our trucks come with blades keys?? I only got two fobs.

Haneyrm

Reaction score
Bladed keys? Shoot, I probably didn‘t get those either.

Going to dig through every hiding spot in the truck this morning.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Blade key, is this something new? Can’t remember the last Ram I had that came with anything besides the hideaway key in the fob.

U

User_3336

A "bladed" key is INSIDE the fob.

Push the silver square button in fully towards the top where the key ring is, and VOILA, a "bladed" key will come out.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A "bladed" key is INSIDE the fob.

Push the silver square button in fully towards the top where the key ring is, and VOILA, a "bladed" key will come out.
That doesn’t sound like what @Denali was describing. He said he found a bladed key other than the one in the fob.

Haneyrm

Reaction score
Found everything. It was in a bag under the rear passenger seat. Never opened. It included the canvas carry bag, shrink wrapped manuals for the truck and Uconnect and a few pamphlets.

No blade keys. The key that pulls out of the fob will work in the Ram boxes.

This is the first vehicle I’ve purchased where the dealer didn’t process the manuals.

It was a very good deal so I’m good with it.

Denali

Reaction score
That doesn’t sound like what @Denali was describing. He said he found a bladed key other than the one in the fob.
Yep, two regular keys, they unlock the drivers door, the ram boxes, bottom glove box and the bed divider. It's nice to not have to use the fob bladed key, it's just more awkward to get at and use than a regular key.

Denali

Reaction score
Found everything. It was in a bag under the rear passenger seat. Never opened. It included the canvas carry bag, shrink wrapped manuals for the truck and Uconnect and a few pamphlets.

No blade keys. The key that pulls out of the fob will work in the Ram boxes.

This is the first vehicle I’ve purchased where the dealer didn’t process the manuals.

It was a very good deal so I’m good with it.
Glad you found it! (y)

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep, two regular keys, they unlock the drivers door, the ram boxes, bottom glove box and the bed divider. It's nice to not have to use the fob bladed key, it's just more awkward to get at and use than a regular key.
Interesting. Maybe new for 2022 or because you have Ram Boxes and/ or bed divider? Either way good it worked out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread