5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram Limited ecodiesel radio locks up

riotpolice

Reaction score
Ok .. figured I would post this and see if anyone else might have any solutions. Last year my truck got the OTA update of death that instantly started sending notifications of overcharging and battery failure. Charging system showed 11-19.9 volts.. many many trips to dealers and many updates to the radio system and what seems to be all systems in this truck. Currently the truck is having issues with charging system, radio locking up, radio goes blank, and lately it gives an error message on radio and then goes blank and won't start. The only code it has (and just now started) is a B2206-00 which is a vin mismatch in radio or telematics module. This fault should have nothing to do with a no start other than maybe its taking down the bus? This truck has been in the shop more than 20 times and usually sits for 2 or 3 weeks at a time with them always coming back saying we can't duplicate your concern. Service managers have witnessed issues with the truck and yet nothing gets done.. where do I go from here???

Flotownj

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Limited. My radio constantly locks up or goes blank. I took it to the dealer once, they didnt fix it. But I will be taking it back soon. I haven't had any of the battery, charging, errors or codes. Did you find out anything new since your post?

Users who are viewing this thread