5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram limited 875 miles completely dead, no start

Opayne121

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Ram Limited 1500 truck has 875 miles on it. Drove it all day Wednesday no problems. Come out Thursday morning to take my daughter to school and truck is dead. Won’t start won’t unlock checked battery and that’s good. Had truck towed to the dealer on Friday in the morning. Dealership had to move truck in the afternoon and it was completely dead still so they pushed it out of the way. They come In Saturday the truck starts right up no codes no issues. They called me and said there not sure what’s going on. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• D1B3AF08-A0BD-48A5-A17C-CC4FFFC7E4B9.jpeg
    D1B3AF08-A0BD-48A5-A17C-CC4FFFC7E4B9.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 25

Mpgrimm2

Reaction score
Etorque ?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Ram Limited 1500 truck has 875 miles on it. Drove it all day Wednesday no problems. Come out Thursday morning to take my daughter to school and truck is dead. Won’t start won’t unlock checked battery and that’s good. Had truck towed to the dealer on Friday in the morning. Dealership had to move truck in the afternoon and it was completely dead still so they pushed it out of the way. They come In Saturday the truck starts right up no codes no issues. They called me and said there not sure what’s going on. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for your help.
Hey there,

We'd love to get you some help while your vehicle is at the dealership! Would you mind sending us a DM to get started?

Callie
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread