5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram Laramie 8.4" to 12" Nav upgrade

Originl_AJ

Reaction score
After doing research and reading up on the numerous upgrade threads here I finally pulled the plug and purchased the 12" UAX UConnect 5 screen. I have the 8.4 Nav screen so this is nearly a plug-and-play setup. Let me first state that going through my local CDJR dealership was the best idea for me. I have purchased vehicles from them so negotiating prices on the parts was easier than expected.

68526598AC 12" Screen - List $1,070. I was able to negotiate down to $735.
6EZ155X9AE Gloss Black with silver carbon fiber Bezel - List $482. Negotiated to $355.
Overnight Freight - FREE

I am waiting for the Security Bypass Module and OBDII Bluetooth module to come in so I can start the install.

GTG2022

Reaction score
After doing research and reading up on the numerous upgrade threads here I finally pulled the plug and purchased the 12" UAX UConnect 5 screen. I have the 8.4 Nav screen so this is nearly a plug-and-play setup. Let me first state that going through my local CDJR dealership was the best idea for me. I have purchased vehicles from them so negotiating prices on the parts was easier than expected.

6EZ155X9AE Gloss Black with silver carbon fiber Bezel - List $482. Negotiated to $355.
Overnight Freight - FREE

I am waiting for the Security Bypass Module and OBDII Bluetooth module to come in so I can start the install.
Not bad on the price directly from the dealer. When I did my upgrade the center stack was about 40 bucks cheaper and the bezel was also 40 bucks cheaper. Both were delivered to my local dealer for free. This is one of the easiest mods I've done. There is only one alpha change you have to make! Good luck.

wsolarczyk

Reaction score

Overnight Freight - FREE

Do you know the part bumber for the bezel with gold/tan accent and silver trim, gloss or matt black, it does not matter to me.

Users who are viewing this thread