5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram Connect services

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've noticed that we're getting some questions about what's included with the "connected" features of the new Ram Connect app. I have logged into the website (connect.ramtrucks.com) and posted some screen shots below. For reference, I got my truck in November 2021 when you look at the expiration dates.
I hope this helps those looking to see what's offered. Google Assistant is supposed to be available too but I haven't seen or been able to get it to work.
If you're looking for detail on something specific, I'll be happy to go into that section and post a screenshot.

Main Dashboard:
1644156691822.png

Assistance menu: (6 month trial)
1644156746551.png

Navigation: (6 month trial)
1644156815357.png

Safety & Security: (10 years?)
1644156884233.png

Vehicle Performance: (5 years?)
1644156945892.png

Rebel2022

Reaction score
After the nav trial runs out I assume the maps you have remain as is and continue to function but just don’t update roads, destinations etc?

RockJock

Reaction score
Mine only has vehicle performance and safety and security listed. Maybe I still need to activate the others.

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've noticed that we're getting some questions about what's included with the "connected" features of the new Ram Connect app. I have logged into the website (connect.ramtrucks.com) and posted some screen shots below. For reference, I got my truck in November 2021 when you look at the expiration dates.
I hope this helps those looking to see what's offered. Google Assistant is supposed to be available too but I haven't seen or been able to get it to work.
If you're looking for detail on something specific, I'll be happy to go into that section and post a screenshot.

Main Dashboard:
View attachment 119734

Assistance menu: (6 month trial)
View attachment 119735

Navigation: (6 month trial)
View attachment 119736

Safety & Security: (10 years?)
View attachment 119737

Vehicle Performance: (5 years?)
View attachment 119738

Thanks for this post, very informative. I followed your link and went in and played for a while. The only thing I couldn't find is the cost of the "Packages" if I choose to continue them after they expire. Does anyone know where the prices can be found?

tedo2007

Reaction score
Thanks for this post, very informative. I followed your link and went in and played for a while. The only thing I couldn't find is the cost of the "Packages" if I choose to continue them after they expire. Does anyone know where the prices can be found?

I was unable to find the pricing on this too. Seems they don’t post it until yours expires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread