5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram Anniversary Rollover Rebuild + Regular Cab 2019+

iroczs22

Reaction score
Originally bought the Ram which was in a rollover to use the parts for a Square Body build. After looking through it all and getting brand shamed for doing that swap I decided to pivot a bit and rebuild the truck. Truck is a Limited 2022 Anniversary edition super rare here in Canada, 5k miles, air ride suspension, normally they are all patriot blue but didn't have time to repaint cab blue and eventually plan to do a blue pearl top coat over the white if I keep it. Donor was a 2019 base which had other plans for as well.

It was a pretty lengthy project about 2 months, cab/door swap on 22 frame, new rear box panel sides, swap interiors, repaint the front and back. Lots of busted parts along the way including the rear diff which ended up the tubes being bent.

Today was the first real drive to calibrate all the ADAS driver assistance items. Last thing to figure out is the TPMS which won't register with new oem sensors yet, maybe it knows I put on GMC wheels.

After probably selling square body, for the 2019 donor now planning on a super short wheel base regular cab (think works to 111.5") utilizing the frame chopped down, front from the 2019, cab from a 4th gen, rear box/bumpers from the 2019. Interior will be from the 2019 and hoping to use Afla obd for the programming side. Color planning to color match all the black parts with greyish/blue centennial blue from the 100th anniv. Silverado. I had looked at doing TRX front/rear wide body but just get nickel and dimed to death with all the OEM parts needed.

Damaged pickup
1.jpg 2.jpg

Cab/door Donor
3.JPG 4.jpg

Unconventional 4 post cab removal :)
5.jpg

Road worthy

6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread