5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram and less dust in cab

I thought I read a post somewhere that Ram did design a filter type apparatus to put over those cabin vents in the rear wall. they kind of snapped into place if I remember right from the inside. man, I don't remember where I read that now. but for sure would be a buzz kill I am OCD on having a clean truck.

Taking my truck into the local Dodge dealer for an update. I’ll find out exactly what they have in store.

I did change the cabin air filter. It was clogged to high heaven with dust and small debris – that’s on me! The change resulted in far more air volume when I press max AC, and less dust in the cabin – but there is still dust appearing .

I will have about 300 KM of gravel roads covered before I take it in tomorrow. A real life testimonial for them to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just back from dealer. They performed S1923000044 Rev. F (found on internet):
- checked to see if cab body exhausters were sealing (they were)
- cab to bed horizontal seals (good)
- C pillar pockets = had gaps so resealed.
- floor seam resealed in corners.

(Can’t upload the service order). The Service department was quick and helpful. All under Warranty of course.

Hopefully this will minimize the dust intrusion as they term it! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the bulletin I posted above, 1 / I can t figure out how to get to some of it and 2/ did they change it and a what year? The bulletin should have corrected everything past 20-21-22 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back