5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram 8.4 Screen Upgrade to 12.1

JordanFishman

Reaction score
WHATS UP GUYS!

I am a very proud new owner of a '22 Ram 1500 Larame Night Edition!! It has been a dream truck of mine and finally I was in a financial position to make it happen.

I'm new to the site, and forum navigation isn't my forte by any means, and I've been looking through a bunch of the treads trying to figure out how to upgrade my 8.4-inch screen to the 12.1-inch screen.

I want to keep everything OEM (I like buttons) and I'm learning things here and there that I need, but it would be beyond helpful if someone would be able to provide a list of the parts needed to make the upgrade, or even a step-by-step guide on how to do it.

I also have the Harmon Kardon premium audio and I'm not sure if that would make a difference as well in the screen I order, or any of the other parts. I also do not currently have NAV on the 8.4 and don't think I want it either. Would that make a difference as well? From what I've read it isn't the hardest thing to do yourself, and I am beyond grateful in advance to anyone who takes the time to reply to this. There may be, and probably is, another thread with all of these answers, so even a nudge in that direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks everyone! All the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back