5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram 1500 Night Edition

Knightro

Reaction score
What a great forum! Thank you to everyone for sharing their knowledge and experience . I have been following this forum for some time, but this is my first post of my own truck after a few upgrades. I'm very grateful for all the free information and wisdom shared on this site. You've not only helped me negotiate a great deal on my truck, but also helped me see real pics of your trucks to help me chose the upgrades for my own taste. I appreciate all gear heads and hope I can help share my experience with future Ram owners. I've saved thousands thanks to all of you. Thank you 5th Gen Rams! IMG_3853.JPG IMG_3842.JPG IMG_3876.JPG

Knightro

Reaction score
What lift did you do to your truck?
I have the Rough Country 3.5” lift with the N3 front struts and V3 rear shocks. I used a 2” Motofab rear spacer instead of the 1” that comes with the RC kit. I know Ready Lift also has a 3.5” lift, but it’s a preload spacer so the RC kit made more sense to me. It rides great and I did not have to trim anything!

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome. Very nice looking truck.😎

Users who are viewing this thread