5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram 1500 Lineup Adds Rugged BackCountry Edition

I would have ordered that color on mine had it been available. My dealer never mentioned it as a potential option coming later. I ordered the white. Generally I'm not a huge fan of white due to bugs on the front bumper and side mirrors, but since the backcountry has black bumpers and mirrors, I went the white route.
Yeah I've been eyeing this color for a while and asked my salesman to check with his rep about it. He said it will be offered in the next allocation (next month or two), but can't give me a guarantee it will even be offered with the back country package. I know the online builder won't let me select Olive Green with the Night Edition for the 2021, but I did find I could build the Olive Green on a Power Wagon (with the two tone black on the bottom). So that's something I guess.

There was such limited info on the backcountry at the time I ordered. Only had this one video of the white and then of course the silver one parked on the side of the road....no other pics were available. The white with black two tone, bumpers and mirrors won for me. But, if they would have had that cement gray color or green....hmmm.

White one looks great. But im a hydro blue fan.

So I'm getting the 2 tone hydro blue (top)/ black (bottom). It's gonna look sick, I'm sure that there won't be alot of orders for that setup.

Here is the best picture I can put together on the ram site. It's a rebel..so the tires are different..but its very close to what I ordered

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)
7ee44f82fe78ec145e29a6dd48e2a11c.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back