5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram 1500 Interior Courtesy Light (Rear)

giantsfan291

Reaction score
2022 Ram 1500 crew with sliding roof. I have this for rear interior lights on both the passenger and drivers side. Would like to upgrade bulbs as I have for all the interior lights. Cant find any information on how it comes apart even on UTube. Can anyone help including what bulb?

1707680502073.png

FM45

Reaction score
Not a bulb--- it's an LED.. R U trying to change the color or just brighter... Not sure any 'after market' is available.. good luck with the chase..

-=FM45=-

giantsfan291

Reaction score
Not a bulb--- it's an LED.. R U trying to change the color or just brighter... Not sure any 'after market' is available.. good luck with the chase..

-=FM45=-
Thanks for the reply. Ya was going for a different color as most all other lights are red led now. Not the end of the world. I guess I will roll with it

roo504

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Ya was going for a different color as most all other lights are red led now. Not the end of the world. I guess I will roll with it
Just got a set of LED boards from Paragoptics. Not on their site anymore but I hit up their “Contact Us” section and told them what I was looking for. Went with True Blue. Sent me an invoice 3 days later and got my boards within a week. Try them out and see what they can do for you. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread