5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram 1500 Brochure and Manual

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Page 14…. Quite the upgrade for EcoDiesel. 480 hp wahoo!!

Torque looks a bit anemic.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
maybe you could ask how are they building our trucks.
Trust me when I say I share a lot of all of everyones' frustrations with some of the lack of communication from Ram as a whole and from the dealer level (which they're left in the dark too) I have a feature left off my truck that I desperately wanted (TTPMS) and only getting a $100 "credit" for it being absent. Had I known this was going to be the case I would have just ordered the brake controller ala' carte instead of the Trailer Tow Package as the Trailer Reverse Steering Control and Trailer Light Check are fluff/useless to me for the $600 it's going to cost me. (I've been backing trailers since I was 5 so can do it nearly blindfolded)

This being said, I understand and sympathize with RAM going what they're going through just trying to get trucks out the door. We're in unprecedented times right now with the supplier and chip shortages that have also directly affected my farm equipment sales and deliveries. I'm sure there are some politics and "favoritism" taking place but for the most part they're building trucks as fast as they can in order as much as possible without slowing down/stopping production and/or creating costly logistics issues getting the trucks out to dealerships all over North America.

We're all here on this forum to keep informed, inform others, and live through this pain as a group and we'll come out on the "other side" strong and pleased for the most part. I for one am over-the-moon excited for my custom-built truck to come and enjoy it every day.

Everyone have a great evening!!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Trust me when I say I share a lot of all of everyones' frustrations with some of the lack of communication from Ram as a whole and from the dealer level (which they're left in the dark too) I have a feature left off my truck that I desperately wanted (TTPMS) and only getting a $100 "credit" for it being absent. Had I known this was going to be the case I would have just ordered the brake controller ala' carte instead of the Trailer Tow Package as the Trailer Reverse Steering Control and Trailer Light Check are fluff/useless to me for the $600 it's going to cost me. (I've been backing trailers since I was 5 so can do it nearly blindfolded)

This being said, I understand and sympathize with RAM going what they're going through just trying to get trucks out the door. We're in unprecedented times right now with the supplier and chip shortages that have also directly affected my farm equipment sales and deliveries. I'm sure there are some politics and "favoritism" taking place but for the most part they're building trucks as fast as they can in order as much as possible without slowing down/stopping production and/or creating costly logistics issues getting the trucks out to dealerships all over North America.

We're all here on this forum to keep informed, inform others, and live through this pain as a group and we'll come out on the "other side" strong and pleased for the most part. I for one am over-the-moon excited for my custom-built truck to come and enjoy it every day.

Everyone have a great evening!!
thanks!!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread