5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn Seat Stitching coming apart

Tducote

Reaction score
I have a 2022 1500 Bighorn with 30,000 miles. The passenger seat stitching is coming apart. The only person to sit in the passenger seat is my wife that weighs less than 120lbs and doesn’t particularly care to ride in my truck. I’m being told that the manufacturer denied my warranty claim to have it repaired/replaced. My wife has ridden in that seat less than 10 times in the 15 months that I’ve owned this vehicle.

U

User_3336

I have a 2022 1500 Bighorn with 30,000 miles. The passenger seat stitching is coming apart. The only person to sit in the passenger seat is my wife that weighs less than 120lbs and doesn’t particularly care to ride in my truck. I’m being told that the manufacturer denied my warranty claim to have it repaired/replaced. My wife has ridden in that seat less than 10 times in the 15 months that I’ve owned this vehicle.
PICS would help! Post up!

Wild Bill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I'm thinking out loud here.
3 year, 36k mileage warranty.
Unless you bought it before Feb 1st of 2021 (3 years old, end of warranty) why did the manufacturer deny your claim & who told you that?
I'm not trying to be snarky, what am I missing?

Edit: never mind, I just re-read your post & see that you have owned it 15 months. You didn't buy it new. So maybe that is why the claim was denied...

More info would certainly help us.

Last edited:
U

User_3336

PICS or it didn't happen. Gotta give the OP a chance to explain more, else its trolling.
Just have to see if the OP returns with more info.

First posts with random info are getting common (Almost like its an AI bot).

Last edited by a moderator:

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep or raise hell. If your under a bumper 2 bumper warranty well its under warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread