5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram 1500 and 2022 TRX

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Found these 2 videos on YouTube which appear to have been uploaded a few days ago..... It shows the Ram production line and I don’t know know if these are truly the 2022’s but if they are I don’t see a lot of changes.... I had heard there was a possible slight refresh that was to occur.... anyway, thought I’d share if it hasn’t been shared yet.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
To follow

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie, 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

sep1006

Reaction score
Amazing how they assemble these and the technology involved!!!!

tidefan1967

Reaction score
If you use the previous generations as a guide I wouldn't expect any real noticeable exterior changes for a couple more years. the DT Ram is still selling quite well as it is and we're not talking about Ford here with their constant need to refresh things every three years. That was one of the big things that brought me to Ram was that I could actually buy a new truck that would still look like a new truck after four or five years and not two generations old like the F150. I guarantee you that the truck will go on mostly in its current iteration for at least another 5-6 years or even longer.

Users who are viewing this thread