5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 RAM 1500 10th Anniversary Edition Limited

Ram-583

Reaction score
Hi.. I'm new to this forum but not to the RAM forums world. I ordered a 2022 RAM 1500 10th Anniversary Edition truck on December 15th and I can't wait to take delivery of it. Hopefully COVID doesn't delay it to much. Back in December of 2013 I ordered my current truck a 2014 RAM 1500 Limited and it arrived a few days before Valentines Day in February 2014 my dealer said 8-12 weeks but I'm not holding my breath. I am super excited to take delivery of this truck and upgrade to a 5th generation truck. FCA has fixed the Air-Suspension issues that plagued my current truck so it will be nice to have a reliable truck!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. If you would would like to add your truck to the order tracker, then enter your info at this link:
Daily updates are posted on this thread:

Ram-583

Reaction score
Welcome. If you would would like to add your truck to the order tracker, then enter your info at this link:
Daily updates are posted on this thread:
Thank you!! As soon as I get a Vin I will definitely be adding it.

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
Welcome aboard and welcome to your soon to be new headaches with the ‘22. 😁 Radio isn’t perfect but way better than the old system. I haven’t really had many issues with mine other than Ram could have definitely added some sound proofing in limited Which makes it Sound like a door or window is open at times.

Ram-583

Reaction score
Welcome aboard and welcome to your soon to be new headaches with the ‘22. 😁 Radio isn’t perfect but way better than the old system. I haven’t really had many issues with mine other than Ram could have definitely added some sound proofing in limited Which makes it Sound like a door or window is open at times.
As long as the air-suspension system doesn't bottom out and fall onto the bump stocks when its cold out, I feel like I can handle anything at this point! My 2014 spent over 9 months in total at the dealership and had 4 compressors put into it because of the faulty air-suspension system.

Users who are viewing this thread