5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Quad availability

mophead

Reaction score
Since Ram made the 2022 models available on the build page I noticed some changes; could only build a BigHorn Quad no longer available on a Laramie and the Premium Lighting was no longer available on the Bighorn. Also they recently removed the Sport for the BH too. I was playing around with Black Book Lite and those options are still being shown as available including a Laramie SWB Quad. Normally I would say Black Book hadn't updated for 22 however I noticed that the prices for the options HAVE been updated and overall are different from the 21's. When I built a 21 back in April 21 Black Book was actually more accurate and the Ram page had mistakes. Anyone have any source for accurate info on what is available? I could stop by a dealer but would prefer not to. I wouldn't count on them being right either. Here's the Black Book link if anyone is interested. Hit the Category dropdown for Optional Equipment codes/costs/list.

mophead

Reaction score
UPDATE: Premium Lights are available again for the Big Horn. Back Country is an even more attractive package than the Built to Serve. Not crazy about the lower black or black bumpers (gonna show all the dirt). Will definitely need the aftermarket PPF. Also finally noticed the Black Book lite prices were last updated 9/21, so woefully behind price changes, (I'm selectively blind in my old age). Still a good site for build codes and details for inclusions and exclusions.

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
UPDATE: Premium Lights are available again for the Big Horn. Back Country is an even more attractive package than the Built to Serve. Not crazy about the lower black or black bumpers (gonna show all the dirt). Will definitely need the aftermarket PPF. Also finally noticed the Black Book lite prices were last updated 9/21, so woefully behind price changes, (I'm selectively blind in my old age). Still a good site for build codes and details for inclusions and exclusions.
I found this site most up to date and accurate: https://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2022/Ram/1500?category=Truck

Nels

Reaction score
I sent build sheets from Ram site to a dealer yesterday. Had sent quad and crew in both BH and Laramie. Got prices back today, except he said he is not able to enter Laramie quad.

Users who are viewing this thread