5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Purchase questions

bobinwa

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a top dealership that treats you well in the Pacific NW, particularly Puget Sound/Seattle.

Also 1st time ordering a truck and not clear on whether price dealer quotes in build will be final price or is there any negotiation after it arrives and I go to buy it?

Finally, Is the Costco auto program the best price?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Any recommendations for a top dealership that treats you well in the Pacific NW, particularly Puget Sound/Seattle.

Also 1st time ordering a truck and not clear on whether price dealer quotes in build will be final price or is there any negotiation after it arrives and I go to buy it?

Finally, Is the Costco auto program the best price?
you should just go with mark dodge

if I had to do it again I would.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
People seem to be getting the best deals from Mark Dodge, even if they have to travel there or have the truck shipped to them. I'm also in the Pacific NW, and I'll definitely check with Mark Dodge the next time I'm in the market for a new truck.

mike146

Reaction score
email Mark Dodge...get a quote on the build you want...then ask around local dealers etc...then make a decision for yourself. Just as a base number, use 2000 for shipping purposes. Now can the dealer you speak to get within 2000 of the Mark Dodge number? Reality is they probably will have to match it to deal with the possible headaches that you avoid from Mark Dodge. However, strictly on dollar to dollar...you need to consider the out the door price. That is the total it will cost you to walk out the door with the keys to the truck, or have it shipped to you. If you fly down and drive back should be considered part of the cost as well.

Then decide.

There are a few threads here to look up and read, even if now a few things may be slightly dated.

1) how to get the best price

2) dealers below invoice

the second one is more recent and based on what people are getting now. 1st one still has useful info though about Ziegler warranty (which is mopar warranty), link to NADA guide for pricing, and some incentive type stuff.

Tons of info here, just look around a bit.

Good Luck!!!

by the way, I checked local dealers, then found this forum. Contacted Mark Dodge, went back to local and got laughed at. Placed order with Mark Dodge and now a few weeks away from getting my ordered truck and saving10,000 even with 2000 factored in for shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread