5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

chris288

Reaction score
you would think the WS would be the most comprehensive as perspective dealership buyers usually do not see a BS.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
you would think the WS would be the most comprehensive as perspective dealership buyers usually do not see a BS.
Yeah, but as @bigdodge said, the WS would be 9+ pages. I would not even know what a BS was if not for this forum! I think the WS is just a reasonably high level recap of the options on the truck. WS are more use on dealer lots than on here, but it is a key indicator of the progress of our orders!

rtpassini

Reaction score
I see a lot of people re-ordering. What's the reason for that? And it appears when they do they get it built faster...

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I see a lot of people re-ordering. What's the reason for that? And it appears when they do they get it built faster...
First order left off options that were a deal breaker.. And actually build time for both orders was about the same..

4jlcc

Reaction score
I reordered after having issues with my local original dealer. I was offered and accepted my deposit back. The next day I reordered through Mark Dodge which turned out to be a great experience.

Randboye

Reaction score
i have noticed that some things on the build sheet do not show on the window sticker. the key is what is on the truck when it shows up, imo the build sheet is the final answer.

You can ask you dealer for a list of standard options for your trim level with sales codes for each item , you can fine the list online also. it will be 4 or 5 pages

Randboye

Reaction score
I don't remember, just need to search for it, but it's out there maybe off the ram web site. I stumble on one once. My dealers rep ask me if I wanted a list of my Limited standard options after I ask for a detail POC

rtpassini

Reaction score
First order left off options that were a deal breaker.. And actually build time for both orders was about the same..

I reordered after having issues with my local original dealer. I was offered and accepted my deposit back. The next day I reordered through Mark Dodge which turned out to be a great experience.
You guys won the lottery getting your trucks so quickly after building. Myself and so many others aren't nearly as lucky

4jlcc

Reaction score
You guys won the lottery getting your trucks so quickly after building. Myself and so many others aren't nearly as lucky
I was surprised how quickly this truck got built. I have no idea how or why. Happy that it did, but do not find it fair as others have waited and are still waiting longer for their trucks.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't know about being in the lottery/fortunate group. My initial order was placed 6/18 but production didn't start until mid September and the first order was built 10/28 approx 10 weeks from production. Didn't take delivery cause they screwed up the build. Second order placed 11/1 and built 12/21 but in limbo now because of the shut down. Still don't know when I may see my truck! I feel for those that have waited longer! I'm certainly not feeling luck enough to buy a lottery ticket!

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Whose better to work with a Mark Dodge Aaron or Sandy or does it matter?
I've only dealt with Aaron, he is the sales manager so I figure that's one less person to go through....on the other hand I imagine he is busier than a salesperson. But he has always been very responsive to my calls/emails.

Users who are viewing this thread