5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

PCHokie

Reaction score
I tried to place an order and the dealership said they can't order with the advanced safety group right now. Has anyone else encountered this? Has anyone recently made an order with the advanced safety group?
On Limited, that option was deleted and features from Tech Group were merged with LL1.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
The scheduled ship date does not mean the truck will ship on that date. At best, it means that is when the truck is scheduled to be built and you *might* get a build sheet a day or two after this. I had a scheduled ship date of 10/2 (a Saturday). That was around when the truck was built and I had a build sheet on 10/4 (Monday). My window sticker was on 10/5, but not all trucks get their window sticker that quickly.

If you are in D1 status, your truck should be built soon. However, some people have gone from D1 back to D. Until you get a build sheet, I wouldn't get your hopes up.
that is why i asked another poster to post the sticker on the door pillar that way you will know when the truck was really built.

maybe we should start a thread for door pillar stickers.

firedfly

Reaction score
that is why i asked another poster to post the sticker on the door pillar that way you will know when the truck was really built.

maybe we should start a thread for door pillar stickers.

Unless Ram is different from other manufacturers, the door sticker will only show the month and year the truck was built...not the exact date. So, I'm not sure that will tell us anything. It is a good thought, though!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Unless Ram is different from other manufacturers, the door sticker will only show the month and year the truck was built...not the exact date. So, I'm not sure that will tell us anything. It is a good thought, though!
I was under the impression everyone knew this

The MDH format is MMDDHH where MM is the month, DD is the day, and HH is the hour.

PCHokie

Reaction score
Your window sticker tells you date too. For example, yours was 10/04.

Attachments

• 92F0B67C-BEB0-4BCC-AB12-27AEFAE9EE11.jpeg
    92F0B67C-BEB0-4BCC-AB12-27AEFAE9EE11.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 64

firedfly

Reaction score
I was under the impression everyone knew this

The MDH format is MMDDHH where MM is the month, DD is the day, and HH is the hour.

So, Ram is different. The only two manufacturers I've checked for the build date in the past are Ford and Tesla. Both of those only include the month and year: MMYY or MM/YY

RockJock

Reaction score
Has anyone taken delivery of a Limited with black interior? I want to see real pictures of the black onyx chrome.

PCHokie

Reaction score
Exact time, no. It is however likely a shift number, though i have nothing to base this off of.
Makes sense since all the ones I’ve seen were 1,2, or 3. Good guess at least.

Edit: Except yours says 0 Lol.
Edit 2: I just looked at like 30 WS and last 2 digits were either -0 or -3. No clue what it means and don’t know why I was recalling 1,2, or 3.

Last edited:

kenrs

Reaction score
I tried to place an order and the dealership said they can't order with the advanced safety group right now. Has anyone else encountered this? Has anyone recently made an order with the advanced safety group?
I ordered mine on 9/17 with ASG on a Rebel.

Mpgrimm2

Reaction score
My dealer here in SC where I ordered my 22 rebel CC from (6/28/21) is still in D status....

But I see they have a built 22 rebel (less features) on its way with a higher vin than mine.
Vin: 1C6SRFLT5NN155989
Window Sticker.

Wonder when that was ordered? ^^
(36,303 rams after mine? )

My 22 Rebel order for comparison
Ordered Vin: 1C6SRFLT5NN119686

e1eeb42e393b8ba1aabe144b19c03159.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In Dealerconnect it will show when it was built. It'll show day and hour if I remember correctly.

Omiester2

Reaction score
On May 6th I posted that the 2022 Ram 1500 series is available for sold orders. Just wanted to post a link from a page that is also tracking this. I made and order on the 29th of April for a 2021 but I screwed it up and when I went in to fix it on 6 May 2022 I had no choice but to order a 2022. I expect that I won't see the vehicle until October.....ish. More to follow.

2022 Limited is nice but I think I'll stick with my 2019 Limited. Have it set up just about right. Shame these things are so flipping expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread