5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Alx

Reaction score
Hello to everyone! Sorry for the dumb question.... where do I check on the status of my build? Is there a specific website or do I provide my VIN to someone here? I'm sure the answer is somewhere in this thread with 235 pages so, I apologize.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, not that is does anything, but I have a case number now and someone is going to contact me in 1-2 business days. Are we taking bets it's going to be the same guy that everyone else has been contacted by? LOL

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello to everyone! Sorry for the dumb question.... where do I check on the status of my build? Is there a specific website or do I provide my VIN to someone here? I'm sure the answer is somewhere in this thread with 235 pages so, I apologize.
PM me your full VIN, and I'll get you set up on the tracker.

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
I received this email from customer care this morning not sure what it means? Ram chat said I was still in "collecting parts stage" D.
profile_mask2.png

US Customer Care via 7rf61r8mx62gjc.j-1qsdfeay.na102.bnc.salesforce.com​

9:59 AM (2 hours ago)
to me

Hello Mr. McNeely,

Thank you for your response. This is a courtesy email update regarding your Ram 1500 factory order status.

Good news! I show your order has been sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
I estimate your order should begin the production process soon based on available production and scheduling capacity.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional production updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you as they become available.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Ram Information Center

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
That looks to me like your status updated to D1. I would reach out to your dealer to confirm the change in status and see if they can pull your POC with a build date.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I received this email from customer care this morning not sure what it means? Ram chat said I was still in "collecting parts stage" D.
profile_mask2.png

to me

Hello Mr. McNeely,

Thank you for your response. This is a courtesy email update regarding your Ram 1500 factory order status.

Good news! I show your order has been sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
I estimate your order should begin the production process soon based on available production and scheduling capacity.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional production updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you as they become available.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Ram Information Center
Nice. I think Cara over there is avoiding me like the plague...lol. I've sent them 2-3 emails, in a span of 2 months, and nothing.

Just going to stay positive. I've been too negative lately.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
profile_mask2.png

to me

Hello Mr. McNeely,

Sincerely,

Jeff
Ram Information Center
Good ol Jeff.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
View attachment 107541

I needed a good laugh today so I decided to check in with my good buddy SwatiBhardwaj at RamChat
"Sold orders are always prioritized". Real slick Swati.

If he has said "have top priority" that's one thing, but this could mean anything. Prioritized over what? That one dealer in Bumbleballs Utah that orders like 10 trucks a year?

Hasti17

Reaction score
View attachment 107541

I needed a good laugh today so I decided to check in with my good buddy SwatiBhardwaj at RamChat
im also starting to ask more pointed Questions like that
"Sold orders are always prioritized". Real slick Swati.

If he has said "have top priority" that's one thing, but this could mean anything. Prioritized over what? That one dealer in Bumbleballs Utah that orders like 10 trucks a year?
meanwhile Bumbleboobs in idaho could have 32 not sold orders en route and were all still sitting on our hands

JRich33435

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what they think about this. I took a trip down to my dealer today after talking to them the day before and was still in D status. Some how magically today my dealer is telling me I’m in F status in paint. I then checked with FCA right after leaving the dealer and they tell me that I’m still in D1 status with no scheduled build date. Do you think my dealer is just telling me this so I stay on board with the order?

kenrs

Reaction score
Eighty/Triple B: Received a telephone call from Aaron, MD last night about 6pm: My truck was received at the dealership. In process of working out delivery, etc.. "Deal" remains the same as when ordered. Great people at MD, highly recommend them.
Curious on the date you placed your order if you don't mind sharing. Congrats!

firedfly

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what they think about this. I took a trip down to my dealer today after talking to them the day before and was still in D status. Some how magically today my dealer is telling me I’m in F status in paint. I then checked with FCA right after leaving the dealer and they tell me that I’m still in D1 status with no scheduled build date. Do you think my dealer is just telling me this so I stay on board with the order?
Have your dealer send you the Priced Order Confirmation (POC) for your order. The top of the POC should list your current status as well as some other useful information. Here's the top portion of one for mine when I was in D1:
1633715440854.png

JRich33435

Reaction score
Have your dealer send you the Priced Order Confirmation (POC) for your order. The top of the POC should list your current status as well as some other useful information. Here's the top portion of one for mine when I was in D1:
View attachment 107543
Yeah they printed one off for me and it has F status. Well I just checked online now and they confirmed it’s in paint 😬. Now I feel like an idiot lol.

firedfly

Reaction score
Yeah they printed one off for me and it has F status. Well I just checked online now and they confirmed it’s in paint 😬. Now I feel like an idiot lol.
That means you'll get your build sheet soon! 🎉

Usmc041127

Reaction score
I totally don't understand how they are building trucks. I was told 5 weeks ago that it would be 6 to 8 weeks until delivery. Today I called to check status not expecting much and they say it's in transit and will be here in 10 days. Something isn't adding up. Either they are not correct or the chart 88 did is missing something. If I get it in the 10 days I will feel awfully guilty.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I totally don't understand how they are building trucks. I was told 5 weeks ago that it would be 6 to 8 weeks until delivery. Today I called to check status not expecting much and they say it's in transit and will be here in 10 days. Something isn't adding up. Either they are not correct or the chart 88 did is missing something. If I get it in the 10 days I will feel awfully guilty.
Maybe something got transcribed wrong in your VIN when you gave it to @Eighty?

firedfly

Reaction score

Is the last part of you vin NN172160? That is the VIN you have registered in the tracker. If that is the last part of your VIN, you can add your full vin (all caps) to the end of this link to see if you have a build sheet: https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

If you don't have a build sheet, your truck has not been built yet.

Users who are viewing this thread