5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

brenan00

Reaction score
Last edited:

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Big reason why I ordered a big horn was that it's the trim that gets the most/biggest discount.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Eighty/Triple B: Received a telephone call from Aaron, MD last night about 6pm: My truck was received at the dealership. In process of working out delivery, etc.. "Deal" remains the same as when ordered. Great people at MD, highly recommend them.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
forgot to mention: Many thanks to all on this forum for all of the information. Special thanks to Eighty and Triple B for their spreadsheets and information. Really appreciated.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Mea Culpa!
According to this document there will only be 2 cars offered for MY 22 an Alfa and the grand wagoneer which is high end That would not be a lot of choice for this benefit. There must be a better employee plan for direct fca employees. It will be interesting to see if more models get added. I could not find last years doc.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A48Wn_Nm6of7DiHRTJFvQE7CjatFOIZEbMvbOJtlJ_c/edit
your google doc is locked and requires access

firedfly

Reaction score
Eighty/Triple B: Received a telephone call from Aaron, MD last night about 6pm: My truck was received at the dealership. In process of working out delivery, etc.. "Deal" remains the same as when ordered. Great people at MD, highly recommend them.
Wow, that was about a week and a half after your window sticker was generated before they received your truck. A few days ago, I was told to expect 4-6 weeks for them to receive the truck. Perhaps they are just trying to manage my expectations :)

Congrats!

shepboyrd

Reaction score
Does anyone know if an estimated ship date gets assigned when you hit D1, or when you get a build sheet?

kenrs

Reaction score
I would have never known about Mark Dodge without this forum - so glad I found them! They have been AWESOME to work with! Highly recommend MD as well!

brenan00

Reaction score
that's fine. It works now.
Everyone doubted me.
How did you find this?
google search fca affiliate pricing and eligible vehicles, Crazy, only 2 cars available for the program, I would hope they might add some down the road, it would be interesting to see the year before document.

Usmc041127

Reaction score
I would have never known about Mark Dodge without this forum - so glad I found them! They have been AWESOME to work with! Highly recommend MD as well!
My next one will come from there probably.

Users who are viewing this thread