5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

thenachobro

Reaction score
Congratulations! That is a sharp looking Rebel. I am a 05/25/21 order and I finally got an email from my delearship last night that I moved to D1 status. How long did it take you to receive your build sheet and see forward progress after going into D1 status?
Thank you very much. For me, after D1 it moved to JS within 3 weeks. But there are others who went into D1 around the same time I did and they are still in D1. Not sure what determines which truck gets built first.

thenachobro

Reaction score
In one of the other forums they were talking about Ziegler for their warranty. Price looks right. That’s what I think I’ll do if the dealer doesn’t match. (It’s a Mopar warranty)
Thank you for the heads up. I'll look into it.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can't order a Laramie Quad... yet anyways. I sure hope they fix that. A BH is building out @ $56,035 quite bit north of my 2021 Laramie build
They already said that you won’t be able to get a Laramie or Rebel in quad cab. It was removed as part of the streamlining of the models for MY22.

shepboyrd

Reaction score
Well finally the moment has arrived. Exactly 5 months later it has arrived. Kinda in awe of how well mannered it is and all the bells and whistles that come with it! One question, extended warranty? Who is getting it and who are you going with?
Hey that's my truck! Haha, congrats man, looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

deanno33

Reaction score
Went out to build my truck this morning over a cup of coffee...just to look at a picture anyway. Pop up for $1500 Bonus Cash. Awesome! Then, get the email, only for 2021s. Dangit. The pop-up didn't say anything about a model year so thought I scored a cash coupon for my 2022....not.

MSRP does seem to keep creeping.
58,960 - Order date
59,185 - New POC in Sept
59,600 - Today

Since ordering July 9th it's increased $640. My deal was 3% under invoice so it shouldn't make that much of a difference. Just interesting.

thenachobro

Reaction score
Great pricing there. Would definitely have enjoyed another 2% price reduction but many dealers in Iowa are charging several thousand over MSRP so I was happy with the 1% under invoice.

Went out to build my truck this morning over a cup of coffee...just to look at a picture anyway. Pop up for $1500 Bonus Cash. Awesome! Then, get the email, only for 2021s. Dangit. The pop-up didn't say anything about a model year so thought I scored a cash coupon for my 2022....not.

MSRP does seem to keep creeping.
58,960 - Order date
59,185 - New POC in Sept
59,600 - Today

Since ordering July 9th it's increased $640. My deal was 3% under invoice so it shouldn't make that much of a difference. Just interesting.

RockJock

Reaction score
That coupon is nailing everyone. I had the same thoughts. It's only when you get the email do you realize it's for 2021. Some kind of Halloween trick.

MrDazana

Reaction score
@Eighty received an e-mail saying that my truck has been released to the carrier but i don't see a window sticker. Do you see anything on your side ?

BladeK

Reaction score
I thought the 2022's with the refreshed (read: actually decent now) interior didn't even start production yet...?
They are 21s. You can get at4 duramax, either leather heated,cooled sets and sun roof for 58,000.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Eighty received an e-mail saying that my truck has been released to the carrier but i don't see a window sticker. Do you see anything on your side ?
Nope. Maybe tonight, when they add the day's window stickers.

biznelison

Reaction score
@Eighty

Could you explain what exactly it means when your truck has a window sticker? Does that correlate to a window of delivery to the dealer? Thanks!

rckcold

Reaction score
What exactly does it mean when a builds sheet is available? Does it meant the truck is built, or are they about to build it? Sorry of this is a repeated question.

Users who are viewing this thread