5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Seeing trucks in the 140000-150000 VIN range getting built before May and June orders is making the new Tundra rather appealing.
I would consider it if they had a diesel options. I also understand the frustration you are feeling, I am a late June order

jheard2020

Reaction score
I just received the following email from FCA:

Thank you for ordering a 22 MY Ram 1500. We are pleased to advise that your new Ram truck will be on its way to you soon! Please continue to monitor your email in the coming weeks as we provide more specific details on when your new Ram is expected to arrive at your dealership. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we navigate these unprecedented supply chain related issues. We are excited for you to receive your new truck and welcome you to the Ram family!

Thank you,

RAM Customer Care
I received the same message today. This is the first message I received from them. I contacted Ram Chat and I'm still in "scheduling". Does anyone know if this means anything procedurally or is it their way of trying to get me to stop bugging them? Sorry if this has already been addressed.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So if this is to believed (and I'm sure it can be)…

Wouldn't that directly translate into a waiting period of at least 21 weeks from the day the order for your truck is put in?

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Those should be the first built. But, looking at the 2022
Some of us with 150000 vins ordered in November of last year. I get the impatience but I’m going to be over a year before I see mine
And those should be given priority. But, they aren't either. Looks like most of those with build sheets are in the US.

Mathis35

Reaction score
Those should be the first built. But, looking at the 2022
And those should be given priority. But, they aren't either. Looks like most of those with build sheets are in the US.
They are getting priority from. The first day build sheets were coming out, the majority of them were Canadian orders, which were likely converted iirc.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Plus the batches of dealer stock orders that are getting built before early orders. Lots of not Canada with 20000+ vins being built.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210922-124529_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210922-124529_Chrome.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20210922-124610_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210922-124610_Chrome.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20210922-124344_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210922-124344_Chrome.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 47

Vakali72

Reaction score
Triple B has a current post with a breakdown of all builds and types as of today. Interesting breakdown on what has been built and ordered.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And as far as member builds go, here's a breakdown by location.

1632333374340.png

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My sales rep just informed me that I have been assigned an "estimated ship date of 10/03". Wrote it just like that too, bold italics on ESTIMATED lol. That will get pushed out a solid two weeks I'm sure, but it does seem WAY early considering I just ordered in Mid-August.

I didn't get Level 1 OR the Tech Group. No trailer surround view camera or ASG either. So maybe less chips, easier build...?

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Triple B has a current post with a breakdown of all builds and types as of today. Interesting breakdown on what has been built and ordered.
I was looking at that. I there are a couple of "duplicate" lines, but I'm guessing they have different options not accounted for in trim, engine and bed length. Would be interesting to see some of the details of those single digit order numbers.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Don't see Alaska, unless these are dealer locations. I ordered mine from a Minnesota dealer.
It's the location shown on the build sheet (i.e., where it is going to be shipped).

thenachobro

Reaction score
I ordered my Rebel GT on may 19th. The only reason my dealer found the GT package was because I wasn't going to order the truck if I couldn't get vented seats, he called his ram rep and they told him to select the GT package. It wasn't on their normal package screens but when he accessed the order screen it was there.
Wow, I wish my guys were that proactive on the ordering side of things. Even the press release stated that ventilated seats wouldn't be available on the Rebel GT. But its all good. Spent 20 years without them, I should be good now. IF I need them, aftermarket here I come! On another note, got this today.

1632337172928.png

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow, I wish my guys were that proactive on the ordering side of things. Even the press release stated that ventilated seats wouldn't be available on the Rebel GT. But its all good. Spent 20 years without them, I should be good now. IF I need them, aftermarket here I come! On another note, got this today.

View attachment 106134
Everyone got it from the looks of it. 😛

Users who are viewing this thread