5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
I just received the following email from FCA:

Thank you for ordering a 22 MY Ram 1500. We are pleased to advise that your new Ram truck will be on its way to you soon! Please continue to monitor your email in the coming weeks as we provide more specific details on when your new Ram is expected to arrive at your dealership. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we navigate these unprecedented supply chain related issues. We are excited for you to receive your new truck and welcome you to the Ram family!

Thank you,

RAM Customer Care
Looks like everyone got them….. I was already in D1 according to my dealer 2 weeks ago….. so ? 🙄

Vakali72

Reaction score
I just got the email also. I'll go on chat later to see what disinformation they currently have. Chat yesterday said they were still fishing for parts. Hope I'm moving into D1

DTol

Reaction score
i did not get the emessage
I am in I status with a build sheet. Seems there are a range of order status that received the emails. I thought that maybe this means something when I first saw it, but, now I think not.

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
I am in I status with a build sheet. Seems there are a range of order status that received the emails. I thought that maybe this means something when I first saw it, but, now I think not.
I did not get this email. I am registered with Customer service to receive email updates.

Randboye

Reaction score
After seeing a lot of responses that received the same email I with you on thinking it's going to be awhile waiting on parts other than chips.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got the email too (still in D). Check your Spam Folders, that's where mine was. I would guess this was emailed out to people that have given their info over to Ram Chat.

rrutkf80

Reaction score
I just received the following email from FCA:

Thank you for ordering a 22 MY Ram 1500. We are pleased to advise that your new Ram truck will be on its way to you soon! Please continue to monitor your email in the coming weeks as we provide more specific details on when your new Ram is expected to arrive at your dealership. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we navigate these unprecedented supply chain related issues. We are excited for you to receive your new truck and welcome you to the Ram family!

Thank you,

RAM Customer Care
I received the identical email from FCA this morning. My order was 0509/21 .....100517 for a Rebel

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seeing trucks in the 140000-150000 VIN range getting built before May and June orders is making the new Tundra rather appealing.
Afaik they won't even be taking orders for them till December, maybe January. And it will still take at least a couple months after that for you to get it.

Just saying. It seems like a solid vehicle, though I'm personally not a fan of turbo engines. Or the exterior and interior styling. Or the long horizontal touch screen. Also not a good idea to jump on the first year of a total remodel, especially since they completely changed the powertrain this time around.

You definitely didn't ask for my 3 1/2 cents but there it is...

Users who are viewing this thread