5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

DeepH2ODriller

Reaction score
Greetings guys! I’m a previous ‘21 1500 owner, and currently own 2020 2500. I have a 2022 2500 Limited on order. Not sure how yalls orders have been going, but ours is all over the place. A lot of newer orders are getting produced before some of our early orders. I ordered 6/21. Anyway, I’m having thoughts of swapping my order to a Rebel G/T. Are they moving at all? Are any of the options being dropped from them? Any info is appreciated!!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Greetings guys! I’m a previous ‘21 1500 owner, and currently own 2020 2500. I have a 2022 2500 Limited on order. Not sure how yalls orders have been going, but ours is all over the place. A lot of newer orders are getting produced before some of our early orders. I ordered 6/21. Anyway, I’m having thoughts of swapping my order to a Rebel G/T. Are they moving at all? Are any of the options being dropped from them? Any info is appreciated!!
same thing is happening with our 1500's at SHAP.
now with the ceo going to autonation I expect the 215 or so that autonation ordered will be assembled way before ours will be assembled.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
same thing is happening with our 1500's at SHAP.
now with the ceo going to autonation I expect the 215 or so that autonation ordered will be assembled way before ours will be assembled.
Yep. It's some ********.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where do you live? I've lived in Florida, Arizona, and Texas (among many other places), and in none of those places have I ever enjoyed driving with the windows down in 100-degree weather. In Texas and Florida, the air is so stifling at that temperature, the last thing you want to do is have heavy air hitting your face at 60 miles an hour. And in Arizona, while the air is much drier, you can still feel the heat blasting you over and over. My windows don't come down unless it's less than 70 degrees.

I will have to disagree with @BNeal, though, in that the ventilated seats on my 2019 Limited push out a lot of air... my *** gets cool in about 30 seconds.
Central PA. We only have a handful of scorchers.

22RebelGT

Reaction score
One thing I liked about the Laramie was that in 2019 - 2021 they had 4-way power lumbar support (in/out and up/down). My current GMC Sierra has that and on a long trip it makes a difference. It appears now that the 2022 Laramie has only 2-way power lumbar support (in/out). I just hope that it hits my back's "sweet spot". It is a disappointment. Minor, but still a disappointment.
If you ordered the Laramie GT your good, they are 4 way lumbar support. I can't believe they wouldn't put the 4way lumbar in the Laramie as standard though!

thenachobro

Reaction score
Yeah us folks in May and early June had very little details on options, pricing and even time-frame. We just took a chance.

I had very little info on the big horn back country, but it was enough for me to place an order.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
My profile picture is my background on my computer. Its been the driving force for me to get a truck since 2018 when I was in Korea. Was going to use the military buying program but we bought a volvo for the wife and I didn't want to buy two vehicles at the same time as we were also buying a house. I actually didn't intend to buy a 2022 as I had ordered a 2021 a few weeks early but mistakes in the order caused to me reorder and when I did, the 2022s were out. IF my original order had gone through, I wouldn't have got the ventilated seats anyways. Nonetheless, I know that I will be super happy just having my vehicle. IF I NEED ventilated seats, then I will get them aftermarket. First I am getting ceramic tint to see if I can keep the interior cooler than normal and if that doesn't work, then I will buy the aftermarket stuff.

RamCanuck

Reaction score
Also in southern ON, when did you order the truck? I ordered back in March… originally a 21.
I ordered a Sport '21 in May, then I heard back from my dealer around mid July when every dealer found out they're transitioning to '22 and was told that was the case. I was okay with the timeline but I had such great incentives for the '21 and my dealer now says they'll "try" to honor the original quoted price. We'll see what happens soon.... Keep y'all posted.

n00ber

Reaction score
My profile picture is my background on my computer. Its been the driving force for me to get a truck since 2018 when I was in Korea. Was going to use the military buying program but we bought a volvo for the wife and I didn't want to buy two vehicles at the same time as we were also buying a house. I actually didn't intend to buy a 2022 as I had ordered a 2021 a few weeks early but mistakes in the order caused to me reorder and when I did, the 2022s were out. IF my original order had gone through, I wouldn't have got the ventilated seats anyways. Nonetheless, I know that I will be super happy just having my vehicle. IF I NEED ventilated seats, then I will get them aftermarket. First I am getting ceramic tint to see if I can keep the interior cooler than normal and if that doesn't work, then I will buy the aftermarket stuff.
Ceramic tint is awesome, I'll never have another vehicle without it.

Glarensen

Reaction score
Ram chat just told me I’m in paint but I can’t see a build sheet. Shouldn’t I have one in this stage? 1C6SRFPT0NN102353

Alex K

Reaction score
I wish I had waited to order till I knew this. When i ordered back in May no one in the dealership knew what GT was and we didn't have the option to add it to the build. It literally wouldn't let us. I enjoy the ventilated seats in my SUV and will miss them in my nice expensive Rebel!
I ordered my Rebel GT on may 19th. The only reason my dealer found the GT package was because I wasn't going to order the truck if I couldn't get vented seats, he called his ram rep and they told him to select the GT package. It wasn't on their normal package screens but when he accessed the order screen it was there.

n00ber

Reaction score
Ram chat just told me I’m in paint but I can’t see a build sheet. Shouldn’t I have one in this stage? 1C6SRFPT0NN102353
I believe build sheets come after its off the line, and window stickers when it ships.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I believe build sheets come after its off the line, and window stickers when it ships.
There's usually a day delay in seeing the build sheet, after it's been created.

J4G6

Reaction score
I just received the following email from FCA:

Thank you for ordering a 22 MY Ram 1500. We are pleased to advise that your new Ram truck will be on its way to you soon! Please continue to monitor your email in the coming weeks as we provide more specific details on when your new Ram is expected to arrive at your dealership. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we navigate these unprecedented supply chain related issues. We are excited for you to receive your new truck and welcome you to the Ram family!

Thank you,

RAM Customer Care

shepboyrd

Reaction score
This morning Ramchat said I am still in D (from what I gathered), couple hours later I get this. Hopefully this email means D1 soon?

Attachments

• 22ram.png
    22ram.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 58

shepboyrd

Reaction score

Thank you for ordering a 22 MY Ram 1500. We are pleased to advise that your new Ram truck will be on its way to you soon! Please continue to monitor your email in the coming weeks as we provide more specific details on when your new Ram is expected to arrive at your dealership. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we navigate these unprecedented supply chain related issues. We are excited for you to receive your new truck and welcome you to the Ram family!

Thank you,

RAM Customer Care
We must have gotten the same mass email haha

Fliphappy

Reaction score
Build sheet up for my truck this morning! Ordered 7/30, prior to the changes in option contents, and my Limited equipment group 1 did NOT grow to include the HUD or mirror screen. So that’s that.

maverickbr77

Reaction score

Thank you,

RAM Customer Care
Just got the same thing

Users who are viewing this thread