5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, I've gotta have those with hot leather when it's 100F out. Makes a HUGE difference. You can also run the A/C less too with vented seats.
That last point you made is exactly why I'm excited to have them for the first time. Turn the AC off, crack the windows and/or open the sunroof, crank the seat ventilation. I often like to have the windows down/sunroof open in nice weather but when it's that hot...

Hoping the seats will offset just enough.

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
Mine's been in D status for over 4 months now. There's not much to worry about yet.
I'm curious where you ordered from ... We ordered close to a month apart i believe but our builds are pretty dang similar. I'd be willing to bet (depending on location) ours roll off the assembly line around the same time. I ordered from MD in Louisiana.

BNeal

Reaction score
That last point you made is exactly why I'm excited to have them for the first time. Turn the AC off, crack the windows and/or open the sunroof, crank the seat ventilation. I often like to have the windows down/sunroof open in nice weather but when it's that hot...

I have vented seas in my Limited and can barely tell they're on. They don't push much air, IMO.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious where you ordered from ... We ordered close to a month apart i believe but our builds are pretty dang similar. I'd be willing to bet (depending on location) ours roll off the assembly line around the same time. I ordered from MD in Louisiana.
Mine is from Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Franklin (near Nashville, Tennessee).

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Any Canadian (Southern ONT) 22 Sports get D1 status....ordered my original 21 on March 24th....in D status i believe in April.....D status all the way til August when it got switched over to a 22 and i am still in D status.......never seen D1 in either truck....going on 6 months now....frustrating ...maybe a Christmas present??

Pi Esq.

Reaction score

Where do you live? I've lived in Florida, Arizona, and Texas (among many other places), and in none of those places have I ever enjoyed driving with the windows down in 100-degree weather. In Texas and Florida, the air is so stifling at that temperature, the last thing you want to do is have heavy air hitting your face at 60 miles an hour. And in Arizona, while the air is much drier, you can still feel the heat blasting you over and over. My windows don't come down unless it's less than 70 degrees.

I will have to disagree with @BNeal, though, in that the ventilated seats on my 2019 Limited push out a lot of air... my *** gets cool in about 30 seconds.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Any Canadian (Southern ONT) 22 Sports get D1 status....ordered my original 21 on March 24th....in D status i believe in April.....D status all the way til August when it got switched over to a 22 and i am still in D status.......never seen D1 in either truck....going on 6 months now....frustrating ...maybe a Christmas present??
@RamCanuck has a build sheet already (2022 Sport for Ontario). Don't know if it's Southern ONT or not. Hell, I couldn't even point out Ontario on a map...

Ramontario21

Reaction score
@RamCanuck has a build sheet already (2022 Sport for Ontario). Don't know if it's Southern ONT or not. Hell, I couldn't even point out Ontario on a map...
Thats promising especially if they tend to build a few of them and ship them out together...but who knows....

DizzyDean13

Reaction score
Yep, well eastern, Ottawa.
My truck was built and is pending inspection since last week.
Likely the potential UConnect 5 issue that has been mentioned, keeping trucks from finishing the last step.

22RebelGT

Reaction score
Noticed it said ventilated seats for a Rebel GT, I hope thats the case because that is what I wanted but I thought in all the talk that the ventilated seats were not going to be on the Rebel version???
I thought the same then learnt that the Rebel GTs only come with ventilated seats. Also noticed the early ones they had built, the rebel GT had the ventilated seats in the unconnected 5 screen. Saw it in a video on YouTube at the auto show. So it made my day,

Attachments

• 8F6970C0-39C9-4DD1-B60C-1227203C982A.png
    8F6970C0-39C9-4DD1-B60C-1227203C982A.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 53

ManUp2Down

Reaction score
Screenshot_20210921-174146_Gmail.jpg
Got this from Aimee today, I want to be hopeful it's better then the usual " the required parts are being scheduled" but I'm feeling I'm stuck in D status purgatory.

jaws80

Reaction score
I thought the same then learnt that the Rebel GTs only come with ventilated seats. Also noticed the early ones they had built, the rebel GT had the ventilated seats in the unconnected 5 screen. Saw it in a video on YouTube at the auto show. So it made my day,
Nice catch in that video!! I did not pick that up when watching it before, awesome.

brenan00

Reaction score
I have vented seas in my Limited and can barely tell they're on. They don't push much air, IMO.
Really, I kind went what’s that the first time I felt the ventilated seats. Then noticed by going bi level it is even stronger, haven’t tried it with just lower, only have 650 miles on it. The sales guy had it setup when I got in. Later

Mjg

Reaction score
Strange. Yours didn't show up on the morning scan, but it's there now. Either there was a glitch in their system, or they added some later in the morning (which is unusual). Either way, congrats!
Yeah it was strange. I reached out to ram chat early this morning they said they didn't have one then I checked a little later it was there.

thenachobro

Reaction score
I wish I had waited to order till I knew this. When i ordered back in May no one in the dealership knew what GT was and we didn't have the option to add it to the build. It literally wouldn't let us. I enjoy the ventilated seats in my SUV and will miss them in my nice expensive Rebel!

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wish I had waited to order till I knew this. When i ordered back in May no one in the dealership knew what GT was and we didn't have the option to add it to the build. It literally wouldn't let us. I enjoy the ventilated seats in my SUV and will miss them in my nice expensive Rebel!
Yeah us folks in May and early June had very little details on options, pricing and even time-frame. We just took a chance.

I had very little info on the big horn back country, but it was enough for me to place an order.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Order is in:

2022 1500 5.7 eTorque Limited (Non-Anniversary)

Motor Inn, Spirit Lake, IA
MSRP $77210
Quote $67460
Requires Tread Lightly 30 prior.

Night Edition
Granite Crystal Met Clear Coat
3.21 Axle
Trailer Tow Group
Dual Pane Pano Sunroof
Limited Level 1
RamBox
33 Gallon Tank
Multi-Function Tailgate
Anti Spin Differential

Basically this is every option I had available outside of off road. LL1 includes everything I would want from ASG and Technology Group.

Can't wait, even if it's 6 months out...

Wlgtv

Reaction score
Montreal here. Orders my 21 sport March 15th. Converted to a 22 early June. Still in D status. My wife says if we get it for Christmas it’ll be my present. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread