5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

hesty

Reaction score
My Laramie crew cab 6’4 bed got a VIN assigned late last week. Quicker than I expected, about a week after ordering. Last 6 are 172545

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
1c62srht9NN118243
Something is wrong with that VIN. Please check it. The 4th digit shouldn't be 2. It should be either R or S. And something else is wrong in digits 5-8.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My Laramie crew cab 6’4 bed got a VIN assigned late last week. Quicker than I expected, about a week after ordering. Last 6 are 172545

Does that make yours a 1C6SRFR....?

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Got my build sheet this morning as well. Talked to ram chat they said going through a quality check.
Strange. Yours didn't show up on the morning scan, but it's there now. Either there was a glitch in their system, or they added some later in the morning (which is unusual). Either way, congrats!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My Dealer said that someone from Ram was suppose to call me, Its been in D Status for 3 months
Mine's been in D status for over 4 months now. There's not much to worry about yet.

ManUp2Down

Reaction score
Has A G/T optioned Rebel/Laramie truck built yet? That pxg. might be later in the year.
Someone reported a D1 status last week Rebel G/T) but that's all I have seen.
I was worried about that myself

jaws80

Reaction score
Here is my Build sheet if anyone wants to see a GT build sheet.
Noticed it said ventilated seats for a Rebel GT, I hope thats the case because that is what I wanted but I thought in all the talk that the ventilated seats were not going to be on the Rebel version???

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Noticed it said ventilated seats for a Rebel GT, I hope thats the case because that is what I wanted but I thought in all the talk that the ventilated seats were not going to be on the Rebel version???

I was told I couldn’t get a Rebel GT with ventilated seats. That’s why I choose the Laramie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grogol

Reaction score
One thing I liked about the Laramie was that in 2019 - 2021 they had 4-way power lumbar support (in/out and up/down). My current GMC Sierra has that and on a long trip it makes a difference. It appears now that the 2022 Laramie has only 2-way power lumbar support (in/out). I just hope that it hits my back's "sweet spot". It is a disappointment. Minor, but still a disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread