5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone here with a Patriot Blue truck received a build sheet? I've seen several trucks with VINs higher than mine, other Limiteds, numerous 4x4's, and even some 6'4" beds... I'm trying to figure out what could be holding my truck up (who the hell knows, but I'm trying), and paint color seems like one that could be an issue.
There have been several build sheets issued with Patriot Blue, scattered throughout the range of VINs. Here are a few.

Eh_Ron

Reaction score
Any actual deliveries in hand yet? I thought we were seeing some build sheets last week and so deliveries would be out there. (I am not sure the time between build and in hand). Wouldn't mind seeing some pictures or personal reviews of the new trucks.

DTol

Reaction score
Still in I status (inspection}. Been there since Friday or Saturday. Must be backlogged at that status point. Don't know how long to inspect a build for problems. The daily trucks built number must not include this step. Looks like there is currently quite a bit of time between getting built and being sent to the dealer. Especially since no window stickers have been detected yet.

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
Any actual deliveries in hand yet? I thought we were seeing some build sheets last week and so deliveries would be out there. (I am not sure the time between build and in hand). Wouldn't mind seeing some pictures or personal reviews of the new trucks.
If so, very few. I don't think they have had any window stickers pop up yet, which means maybe they are building them, but could be sitting in a lot for a chip??

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If so, very few. I don't think they have had any window stickers pop up yet, which means maybe they are building them, but could be sitting in a lot for a chip??
No window stickers have been produced yet, meaning none have left the factory. Maybe soon.

Eh_Ron

Reaction score
No window stickers have been produced yet, meaning none have left the factory. Maybe soon.
Any idea why this would be? Do we know what this process looked like in the past? I am more curious as I am not expecting mine until January. I would have assumed, given there are build sheets, this would have been a relatively quick turnaround. Given some of the delays we have seen maybe understandable.

Eh_Ron

Reaction score
Here is my Build sheet if anyone wants to see a GT build sheet.
Being in Canada as well what was your turnaround time between order and VIN? I "ordered" August 18th and do not have a VIN yet. Chalk this up to being from the North but don't know timing. Dealer was saying "hopefully by end of September". I work in a related industry and understandably, and with some of eighty's data, anticipate a late Jan delivery regardless.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Any idea why this would be? Do we know what this process looked like in the past? I am more curious as I am not expecting mine until January. I would have assumed, given there are build sheets, this would have been a relatively quick turnaround. Given some of the delays we have seen maybe understandable.
There's been a lot of discussion about this (somewhere...I get lost between all of the threads). Rumor is that there's a software or possibly a hardware glitch with the new UConnect5 modules (this comes from a guy with inside sources at the factory). Normally, window stickers come out a few days after the build sheets. But in this case, zero window stickers have been issued - even for trucks produced a week ago. I'm assuming that they'll fix this glitch in the next day or two, and start pumping out window stickers.

dmerrell

Reaction score
Not to burst your bubble, but I received the same notification just before I was placed into C status a few weeks ago. I then went into D status and have been there ever since.
I"ve been in D status 2 weeks after the order went in 6/24, Any updates vin# 118243?

dmerrell

Reaction score
There's been a lot of discussion about this (somewhere...I get lost between all of the threads). Rumor is that there's a software or possibly a hardware glitch with the new UConnect5 modules (this comes from a guy with inside sources at the factory). Normally, window stickers come out a few days after the build sheets. But in this case, zero window stickers have been issued - even for trucks produced a week ago. I'm assuming that they'll fix this glitch in the next day or two, and start pumping out window stickers.
I"ve been in D status 2 weeks after the order went in 6/24, Any updates vin# 118243?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
PM me your full VIN if you want (I only have the last 6 digits), and I'll see if I can find anything.

22RebelGT

Reaction score
Being in Canada as well what was your turnaround time between order and VIN? I "ordered" August 18th and do not have a VIN yet. Chalk this up to being from the North but don't know timing. Dealer was saying "hopefully by end of September". I work in a related industry and understandably, and with some of eighty's data, anticipate a late Jan delivery regardless.
Funny enough I can't speak to that. The dealer placed the order in June. So I don't not know what the delay was between order and VIN was. But it was assigned when I bought it in early July already.

When I went into the dealer in July to buy they had already ordered exactly what I wanted so I took over that order so to speak. They updated the POC and it was sold to me. It could explain the "Special Scheduling Condition III" on the build sheet maybe (that I have no clue what it is) because they said I would get it early for a GT as it was originally a special order of theirs.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Last edited:

Hot Rod Ram

Reaction score
Picked up my build sheet on his scan this morning.

It is being built.

Dealer told me I might be the first GT in Canada, they might be right for a change. haha
Oh you got your build sheet! I thought you meant truck!! 🤣🤣
When did you order your GT

Users who are viewing this thread