5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Keep in mind that most of us aren't getting much dealer info...if any. Most of the great information is provided by us in this forum. News of builds and stuff is hard work from @Eighty and @triple_B .

Lastly, it's only in the early stages, so if you placed an order in july/August, there will be little to no info on your build.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Mid-August camp here 😩

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes but I’m assuming it will show up on the ram trucks site as well the Canadian build sticker doesn’t seem to mean much?
To be honest, I don't know if it will pop up on the US site. I guess we'll see. I hope so, because it lets us know when your truck is invoiced.
Canadian trucks still get a Monroney Label, in fact I found them for all North American and Central American trucks. Canada, US, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Guam, Costa Rica, Uruguay, Guatemala etc. However, I never got stickers for Asia or the Middle East and could never find the equivalent for those countries so I had no way of knowing they had shipped until a member from the Middle East reporting receiving his TRX. I believe I now have a way now but will need to see the first 2022 get build for the Middle East before I can confirm my hunch.

For the Canadian trucks, they get a sticker at the Canadian link when issued, but the Monroney doesn't appear until the truck has been invoiced so it can be used as a shipping indicator just like the US trucks.

Hot Rod Ram

Reaction score
Yes Triple B picked up mine this morning, very excited!
You already got your GT? I was told the allocation was open to order until mid August I got my order place the morning the dealer told me it was available to order.

22RebelGT

Reaction score
You already got your GT? I was told the allocation was open to order until mid August I got my order place the morning the dealer told me it was available to order.
Picked up my build sheet on his scan this morning.

It is being built.

Dealer told me I might be the first GT in Canada, they might be right for a change. haha

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Has anyone here with a Patriot Blue truck received a build sheet? I've seen several trucks with VINs higher than mine, other Limiteds, numerous 4x4's, and even some 6'4" beds... I'm trying to figure out what could be holding my truck up (who the hell knows, but I'm trying), and paint color seems like one that could be an issue.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Has anyone here with a Patriot Blue truck received a build sheet? I've seen several trucks with VINs higher than mine, other Limiteds, numerous 4x4's, and even some 6'4" beds... I'm trying to figure out what could be holding my truck up (who the hell knows, but I'm trying), and paint color seems like one that could be an issue.
4th guy down from Kansas

Users who are viewing this thread