5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Surfnurse311

Reaction score
Just gota text from my dealer sales guy “Your Ram is now in D1 status ready to be assigned .. That just happened today. Show estimate ship date of 9-8-21. But again it is crazy times to narrow down time frame. But good news”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thenachobro

Reaction score
Just gota text from my dealer sales guy “Your Ram is now in D1 status ready to be assigned .. That just happened today. Show estimate ship date of 9-8-21. But again it is crazy times to narrow down time frame. But good news”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When did you order?

PCHokie

Reaction score
It does appear the Limited were moved up in queue. I’m in D1 as well and ordered mine on 7/23.

My dealer thinks Ram is trying to get 10th Anniversary out on the road for people to see which is why he believes they're getting built first.

Attachments

• 58202B33-98B2-4337-87C0-5FE3121370ED.jpeg
    58202B33-98B2-4337-87C0-5FE3121370ED.jpeg
    807.6 KB · Views: 61

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I went to D1 on Friday but there was no date. Dealer told me a 9/9 build date today and Ram Chat said all my materials have been acquired. But they also said that 2022s have not been scheduled for production yet. Even more crazy, they said all their plants are not experiencing a chip shortage.
@Eighty - FYI for you spreadsheet.
So get a load of this. Maurice (at Ram Chat) told you there's no chip shortage. This was just posted on the TRX forum...another recent chat with Maurice. He says there's a chip shortage!

1630347640724.png

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
So, I don't want to get too excited, and I don't want to **** to many of you earlier orderers off (or do I?), but Ram Chat just told me my order (see my signature) with last six VIN 124341 is being scheduled for production, which I take to mean D1 status. I've emailed my dealer to see if he can confirm D1, as the messaging from Ram Chat was very different than before; before it was the typical "the parts are being gathered, blaa blaa blaa," while today it was "all parts have been received and your vehicle is being scheduled for build."

I'm hoping I'm truly in D1, and if I had to guess, the combo of Limited + 6'4" box may have caused the order to get pushed to the front?

DTol

Reaction score
They are adding a lot of D1s but no one is getting a date when their build is scheduled to start. That leads me to believe that having an early D1 change doesn't necessarily your scheduled build date will be early.

BladeK

Reaction score
I talked to Maurice also! Told me some thing still in the scheduling phase. And the 22s haven't quite started production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, I don't want to get too excited, and I don't want to **** to many of you earlier orderers off (or do I?), but Ram Chat just told me my order (see my signature) with last six VIN 124341 is being scheduled for production, which I take to mean D1 status. I've emailed my dealer to see if he can confirm D1, as the messaging from Ram Chat was very different than before; before it was the typical "the parts are being gathered, blaa blaa blaa," while today it was "all parts have been received and your vehicle is being scheduled for build."

I'm hoping I'm truly in D1, and if I had to guess, the combo of Limited + 6'4" box may have caused the order to get pushed to the front?
Please reach out to your dealer to confirm, and let us know what you hear. This Ram Chat business is causing a lot of confusion. It sounds promising, though.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Please reach out to your dealer to confirm, and let us know what you hear. This Ram Chat business is causing a lot of confusion. It sounds promising, though.
Dealer confirmed D1 status. He also said he checked on Friday and I was C status at that point. So, my status looks something like: D as of 7/2X/21, C as of 8/27/21, D1 as of 8/30/21.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I hope that's true too, mine's a Limited 6'4''!

Also, I'm trying to get confirmation from my dealer/salesrep as well. Haven't heard back yet.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ram Chat seems to be for entertainment purposes only. I know I ordered my 10th Anniversary Limited on 6/20 and I'm still in D. At least I think I'm in D. Sandi didn't confirm or deny that when she said things are shut down all this week, but I wouldn't be surprised if I am. I bet if I HAD ordered the Pano Sunroof I'd be D1 right now.

Also, I don't bet on anything. I'm a terrible gambler and I hate losing money. 😛

Users who are viewing this thread