5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

n00ber

Reaction score
Father texted me today. His salesman (small town dealer) called him up and claims the truck is built and ships tomorrow. The build sheet went from something along the lines of "information not available" to now saying "unable to fetch information, contact system administrator." So something appears to have changed or be changing.

We'll see how ambitious I get, may do a 2020 vs 2022 comparison video when it shows up. His is also a well loaded Limited.
Ran into this yesterday, Eighty said to try the other websites (jeep, ramtrucks, dodge, chrysler)

Mpgrimm2

Reaction score
Just built a 22 Rebel on the ram site to search for built trucks on dealer lots and noticed there's no option for hydro blue anymore (vs 2 days ago)....
cd9488581ddbd388dc8d56ea021fd2be.jpg

Edit from another post....
Well I just saw this to add more issues to maybe why some are being made over others. If they start to run low on paint, some of us with Blues might have further delays

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just built a 22 Rebel on the ram site to search for built trucks on dealer lots and noticed there's no option for hydro blue anymore (vs 2 days ago)....

Unbelievable. They ran out of the color blue. What's next, wheel and tires are there but don't turn cause there's a spin shortage?

chris288

Reaction score
if they keep building Rebels 20k Vins higher than mine, I may bag the build and order a ZR2 with 6.2

22RebelGT

Reaction score

louitino123

Reaction score
It cracks me up every time when I see "5 additional gallons of gas " on the order, I guess shipping weight, safety blah blah blah would be the valid reason for that, but I feel like my brand new truck should have a full tank of gas in it for the money spent :LOL:

Ben1500GT

Reaction score
It cracks me up every time when I see "5 additional gallons of gas " on the order, I guess shipping weight, safety blah blah blah would be the valid reason for that, but I feel like my brand new truck should have a full tank of gas in it for the money spent :LOL:

Right and how it’s $1700 (destination fee)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

The 5 gallons of gas is so that they can move it around(over to vendor if you have additional options, onto the truck/railcar, move from truck onto lot) you don't expect them to push it around do you and if its not full you can blame the dealer for that one.

Right and how it’s $1700 (destination fee)

Come to Canada thats almost $2800 ouch

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

There's still Patriot Blue on the other trims at least and Hydro on the Classic. It may just be more streamlining or it could be that there are no more 2021 orders and 2022 Classics aren't up and online yet. I think this is why they pulled Maximum Steel from the option list too a couple of months ago. Great color in my opinion, but not very popular based on what I see on the streets.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Ok...I think that the car/truck gods are laughing at me and my entire order now.

Seems like the only options I selected, can possibly be the holdup for my order.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

n00ber

Reaction score
Ok...I think that the car/truck gods are laughing at me and my entire order now.
Seems like the only options I selected, can possibly be the holdup for my order.
and...do any of mine, happen to, possibly, line up with your options?

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
and...do any of mine, happen to, possibly, line up with your options?
See my sig on the truck that I ordered. But here is more of that list:

2 tone hydro blue
Rambox
Pano sunroof
3.92 gears
12" screen

Remember with the back country package, comes with the following:

Spray in bed liner
Side steps
Bed utility group
Skid plates

With that said, if I don't hear anything from my dealer in about a week, I'm going to look at some bare bones rebels in my area.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
So I was messing around on the build site and built out a ‘22 limited and it equals within $300 of the fully loaded Laramie GT I ordered.

Besides not getting the GT package…would there be a benefit to getting the limited instead? It has all the same options I put on the Laramie

I’m getting a loaded Laramie GT for 61k. How are you going to get a limited for 61k? Im not being a smart ***. Just really asking

Users who are viewing this thread