5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
The 22s are on the lots for sell. This lucky feller fell into one.
I had a kind of similar issue when I did a pre-order for a brand new model car that wasn't out yet. I put a deposit on in April, they started getting to dealers in August. I saw a guy at a meet with exactly my car (color, options, everything) with a dealer sticker from my dealer. So I inquired how long ago he pre-ordered. He said that he didn't, he just went into the dealership and there was one on the showroom and he bought it that day. Needless to say I was pissed, so I called the dealership and demanded an explanation. They gave me some line about how mine is a sold order and if they gave me that one they would lose the one I ordered. I still protested and the best they would do was knock another $2k off the price. That was my 4th new car from that dealership and my last.

HozayM

Reaction score
@PCHokie you’re one of the earliest fellow 10th Ann Limited folks to get a build sheet (even tho you ordered after me 😒, not that I’m peanut butter and jealous or anything).

Just curious, where are you in the process now and do you have a general timeline breakdown for your case? Trying to get a sense of what I could maybe hope for, once I get a damn build sheet.

Hasti17

Reaction score
If you get your truck before me, I am going to burn SHAP to the ground.
that wont help, release 500 pigeons in the corporate offices. boom. they can still make trucks but the idiots making bad decisions get the stick instead of the poor suckers building the trucks

PCHokie

Reaction score
@PCHokie you’re one of the earliest fellow 10th Ann Limited folks to get a build sheet (even tho you ordered after me 😒, not that I’m peanut butter and jealous or anything).

Just curious, where are you in the process now and do you have a general timeline breakdown for your case? Trying to get a sense of what I could maybe hope for, once I get a damn build sheet.
I am still in Inspection status (9/20 was when it went from D1 to I). I suspect sometime this week for it to go to storage and to get a window sticker? I talked to my dealer over the weekend, they think it should be here by the end of the month.

Last edited:

PCHokie

Reaction score

I just filter the spreadsheet triple_B has for all the member Limited w/5'7" bed and 5.7L engines like us. The only 10th Anniversary with a WS in the group is @Jtbarrett88 . He has a lot more options than myself, received BS one day after, and received Window Sticker a week later. There really is no discernible pattern. If I had to guess, they discovered something wrong with mine which is holding it up and preventing it from moving to next stage?

Attachments

• Limited_57.JPG
    Limited_57.JPG
    207.9 KB · Views: 60

Pertzbro

Reaction score
How long we talking for delivery? My dad ordered a Longhorn, 4x4, short bed, multi tailgate, sunroof, billet silver, hemi. We're in Iowa. Ordered a week ago.

6 months? longer?

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
I just filter the spreadsheet triple_B has for all the member Limited w/5'7" bed and 5.7L engines like us. The only 10th Anniversary with a WS in the group is @Jtbarrett88 . He has a lot more options than myself, received BS one day after, and received Window Sticker a week later. There really is no discernible pattern. If I had to guess, they discovered something wrong with mine which is holding it up and preventing it from moving to next stage?
Can I get the link to that spreadsheet also? I didn't see it at the start of a series of posts

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
How long we talking for delivery? My dad ordered a Longhorn, 4x4, short bed, multi tailgate, sunroof, billet silver, hemi. We're in Iowa. Ordered a week ago.

6 months? longer?
Honestly, it seems to be all over the place. Some people are getting orders filled quick, some are waiting many months. If they were building in VIN order it would be easier to predict, but it has been too random for any of us to really get an understanding of a pattern

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

6 months? longer?
No one knows. I know that's a horrible answer, but it's the truth.

Hasti17

Reaction score

6 months? longer?
no one knows at all but mathematically your "spot" in line would translate to roughly 14 weeks out. again that is just a broad generalization it could get built next month or in 7. theres no way to tell untill they tell you its being made

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
All good. Much smaller group with Limited 5'7" & 3.0 and no 10th w/WS yet.
at least I have the lowest of those vins so theoretically I should have been first. Kind of mad to see the same color as mine. I am going to assume he has lower options and that is the reason it was done so fast...

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online