5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 orders Uconnect 5

m11rphy

Reaction score
Hi guys, just seen that the 2022 model should get the upgraded Uconnect 5. Wanted to asked those of you who have ordered a 2022 model if they have been told my dealer they would definitely get this?

MarkParr

Reaction score
Hi guys, just seen that the 2022 model should get the upgraded Uconnect 5. Wanted to asked those of you who have ordered a 2022 model if they have been told my dealer they would definitely get this?

The latest price order confirmation I received for my 2022 build shows "Uconnect 5 Nav w 12.0" Display".

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The latest price order confirmation I received for my 2022 build shows "Uconnect 5 Nav w 12.0" Display".
Where is that listed? I don't have the contents of the packages listed on my POC? But I have heard from several sources that UCConnect 5 will be in the '22 trucks.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Curious, is this an existing order that you already had, and you received an updated printout? Or is this a brand-new order?
Also, if you'd like to share some details, I can add your order to the tracking spreadsheet on another thread. I just need the following:
  • last 6 digits of VIN
  • trim level (Rebel, Limited, etc.)
  • Order date

MarkParr

Reaction score
Curious, is this an existing order that you already had, and you received an updated printout? Or is this a brand-new order?
Also, if you'd like to share some details, I can add your order to the tracking spreadsheet on another thread. I just need the following:
  • last 6 digits of VIN
  • trim level (Rebel, Limited, etc.)
  • Order date
Where is that listed? I don't have the contents of the packages listed on my POC? But I have heard from several sources that UCConnect 5 will be in the '22 trucks.

This is an existing order. I have attached a very terrible picture my sales guy just sent me. I believe it has the info you want, if you'd like to track it on the spreadsheet. I got an updated one because there was issue at the dealership they were working on for me.

Attachments

• 2022RAM_POC.jpg
    2022RAM_POC.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 71

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is an existing order. I have attached a very terrible picture my sales guy just sent me. I believe it has the info you want, if you'd like to track it on the spreadsheet. I got an updated one because there was issue at the dealership they were working on for me.
Thanks for sharing that. I’ll get you added.
I’m glad to see Uconnect5 is confirmed.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
On a side note, I had my dealer pull up my POC again. Mine only shows the packages, not the individual components. I guess the 12” Uconnect is a stand-alone option on the Bighorns.
Good news is no packages have disappeared. I’ve been fretting about the advanced safety.

MarkParr

Reaction score
On a side note, I had my dealer pull up my POC again. Mine only shows the packages, not the individual components. I guess the 12” Uconnect is a stand-alone option on the Bighorns.
Good news is no packages have disappeared. I’ve been fretting about the advanced safety.

You are correct, it's a separate add-on for the Bighorn. I hope nothing disappears as well!

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So on the Bighorn you can get a 12" Uconnect 4 or 12" Uconnect 5? Or you guys have to specify 12" Uconnect period? I better have 5 on my Limited 🤣

BluegrassMotorsport

Reaction score
They're not allowing ASG on Laramie at the moment. I definitely wanted this option but I'm not willing to go up a trim level to get it because I'd lose hydro blue and climb out of my budget. Sad face.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They're not allowing ASG on Laramie at the moment. I definitely wanted this option but I'm not willing to go up a trim level to get it because I'd lose hydro blue and climb out of my budget. Sad face.
I was told by my dealer that hydro blue was available on the Limited when I inquired about the new blue in the 10th Anniversary Edition. You may want to have your dealer check.

MarkParr

Reaction score
So on the Bighorn you can get a 12" Uconnect 4 or 12" Uconnect 5? Or you guys have to specify 12" Uconnect period? I better have 5 on my Limited 🤣

I didn't specifically selected, or inquire, about the version of Uconnect when I ordered. I just said to add the 12" screen, and that's what showed up on the POC. I would assume they are moving to Uconnect 5 on the upper trim levels if it was put on the Bighorn I ordered.

BluegrassMotorsport

Reaction score
I was told by my dealer that hydro blue was available on the Limited when I inquired about the new blue in the 10th Anniversary Edition. You may want to have your dealer check.
Well I was basing that on the 2021 build and price on the Ram site so that may very well have changed for 2022. Although, my understanding is the Limited only comes with the 12 inch screen. I'm not personally a fan - I like buttons. I'm going to look into that again, though.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do any one know when the shade blue will be available? Besides what the news has said 4th quarder. I am getting impatient, i want to see it so i can make a choice on the limited or limited longhorn! Thanks

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do any one know when the shade blue will be available? Besides what the news has said 4th quarder. I am getting impatient, i want to see it so i can make a choice on the limited or limited longhorn! Thanks
When I asked Ram Chat they told me "mid cycle". I was bummed out but my dealer said that color changes are often rejected from the factory anyway. I'm happy with my selection and would not have waited for the new blue anyway although it is a wicked cool color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online