5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 LONGHORN ORDEER

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went with the longhorn to get a light interior. Living in the south with a black interior isn’t a good thing. Even with the lighter seats in the Limited, you still have a lot of black. Really like them both though.
Word. Black leather looks so good but it's definitely a buttocks blowtorch lol

Calileta

Reaction score
I believe the air suspension is a option not standard on the limited longhorn. I had to choose it on the longhorn i ordered.
I added it on mine too. A friend has a new 3500 Longhorn dually with the rear air suspension and loves it.

Calileta

Reaction score
I’m trying to get info on what the southfork edition interior actually looks like. I ordered it to get the mountain brown interior. I hope it’s not too over the top.

BAJAN55

Reaction score
I added it on mine too. A friend has a new 3500 Longhorn dually with the rear air suspension and loves it.
I was told the limited was not optional without the air suspension. The longhorn can be optioned without it.

Users who are viewing this thread