5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022+ Limited with Harmon Kardon. Questions on adding subs, speakers and amps.

Solracer

Reaction score
Right now I know I'm adding 2 8" Subs and a sub amp. I'm looking for a clean way to tap into the amp under the seat (I'm assuming) for the sub amp. (I'm currently looking at LLJ Customs for a harness)

In the future(or now) I may also want to replace the door speakers and dash speakers(all 3) How to power all? 4 Channel? 5 Channel? 7 Channel?

Has anyone added subs and other amps to their 22+ trucks? as I understand it, the 22+'s are different from the 19-21's in terms of wiring.

Thanks.

Solracer

Reaction score
No one? Well, this is what I was afraid of. lol

monza2t

Reaction score
There is lots of discussion in other threads on upgrades to audio systems. I'm assuming thats why nobody replied, its been talked about a lot

Solracer

Reaction score
Everything that I've seen deals with upgrading non-Harmon Kardon systems or non-uconnect 5 systems.

sppb32

Reaction score
Apparently, the Pac Ampro module works with the 22 Ram, that's your best bet, you can do anything you want from there.

AP4-CH41

Users who are viewing this thread