5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 limited mirror changed?

Reaction score
Was trying to trade my 20 Limited for a new 22 Limited over the phone when I noticed that the truck has changed exterior mirrors. They seem to look cheaper than the ones on my 20. Weird thing is that not all 22s have these odd looking mirrors. Has anyone else noticed this or have any info on the subject? Thanks

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Pics? There are two overall mirror styles for MY22 trucks with some sub-options. Standard and tow mirrors. Either available with or w/o surround cam depending on that option. Chrome or black depending on whether night pkg. or not. All are power fold since 2021 on Limited trim. Few other options depending on other options on truck but this covers the majority of it

Reaction score
I’ve drove a 22 with the 360 camera and the mirrors definitely weren’t these. Lmk what you think

Reaction score
I have no idea but I’m not a fan. Those mirrors made me back out of buying the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score

Sherran

Reaction score
3rd line says "Chrome Power-Fold Trailer Tow Mirrors".

1638453599910.png

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
It’s at Hendrick dealership in Concord, North Carolina if anyone wants to check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
all you had to do was run the VIN

those are the larger trailer tow mirrors.

it is an option

HAL9001

Reaction score
The chrome-style mirrors are an option included with some trims such as the Limited. Some prefer the look of chrome over black or body-colored mirrors. With some packages they may be included, whereas with others you can add them to your build. My tow mirrors are black, but I have the blackout edition. I imagine on trims with a lot of chrome they might match better. It's all a matter of personal preference and taste.

Users who are viewing this thread