5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Limited Granite Crystal - Detailed

CharcoalRamKS

Reaction score
I had to make another post after having some time this morning to get this thing detailed up in the garage. Got the level, links, and tires installed this week. Appreciate all the ideas on this forum!

Attachments

• IMG_4689.jpeg
    IMG_4689.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_4677.jpeg
    IMG_4677.jpeg
    259.3 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_4675.jpeg
    IMG_4675.jpeg
    264.8 KB · Views: 126

Josh24

Reaction score
Nice additions to the Limited! I put on the 285/55/22's as well and been debating a leveling kit as well. After install did it leave you a bit higher in the front or did you keep a bit of rake? Also, any changes in ride after installing the kit that you've noticed? I'm happy with the ride on the 285/55/22's and they fit without any rub on stock suspension but wanting to get a bit more clearance and even out the stance some. Have heard nothing but good things on the ready lift kit but have been cautions so far with modifying the air suspension. Thanks!

RcCola

Reaction score
I had to make another post after having some time this morning to get this thing detailed up in the garage. Got the level, links, and tires installed this week. Appreciate all the ideas on this forum!

nice. What tires are those? 33 ridge? Why lvl kit? And what did the links do for ya?

RcCola

Reaction score
Got my 23limited yesterday and just put in tint. Tires next. Was thinking just 33’s.

CharcoalRamKS

Reaction score
Nice additions to the Limited! I put on the 285/55/22's as well and been debating a leveling kit as well. After install did it leave you a bit higher in the front or did you keep a bit of rake? Also, any changes in ride after installing the kit that you've noticed? I'm happy with the ride on the 285/55/22's and they fit without any rub on stock suspension but wanting to get a bit more clearance and even out the stance some. Have heard nothing but good things on the ready lift kit but have been cautions so far with modifying the air suspension. Thanks!
The ready lift kit works great. There is an ever so slight rub at full lock in reverse. I just bent the plastic back a bit to fix that. Stance is great, but I did add the revel links in to adjust if wanted. It’s a cheap and easy insurance policy if you want to add back in some rake. I love how it sits, looks good, feels good.

CharcoalRamKS

Reaction score
nice. What tires are those? 33 ridge? Why lvl kit? And what did the links do for ya?
Ridge 285/55/22 = 34.3

levek kit to make stance better and bring the front up.

I have the links installed and basically zeroed out. But if you want to add any rake you can now control that and customize it by turning the links.

Users who are viewing this thread