5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Limited - Air ride. REAR SPACERS?

Solracer

Reaction score
Well, I'm doing the links, but want the spacers as well.

Solracer

Reaction score
Bump. No one makes rear spacers for air ride?

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Carli makes spacers for rear air suspension on the Ram HD's. Maybe you could contact them to see if they know of or are planning anything for the 1500?

alamain

Reaction score
sadly, no.
im working with a few machine shops in my area to see if i cant get a spacer that fits below the airbag on the shock locator half dome thing. i've found one online that looks like it may work, but it's ~$170 and im not sure i want to take that risk. if you google css-d16-3 you'll see it. It appears to have the same shape as the stock locator, but im not 100% sure.

Solracer

Reaction score
im working with a few machine shops in my area to see if i cant get a spacer that fits below the airbag on the shock locator half dome thing. i've found one online that looks like it may work, but it's ~$170 and im not sure i want to take that risk. if you google css-d16-3 you'll see it. It appears to have the same shape as the stock locator, but im not 100% sure.
Sweet, thanks.

augey345

Reaction score
Hi all im looking at putting spacer in the front and back of my truck as i like the angle it has and want to keep it i also have the links but cant find any info on rear spacers i will be using the ds spacers for the front any help would be great

chuck01835

Reaction score
A lot of people use the daystar spacers successfully on the 5th gen air rides, even though they say for 2018

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone make a 1-2in spacer for the air rides? Can't seem to find ANYONE who does. Is it possible that the Daystar ( 2017-2019 Dodge RAM 1500 1 ) will fit?

Thanks,

4”

I have not seen any rear spacers for 1500 limited’s usually it’s a spacer up front and new links (f&r)

Users who are viewing this thread