5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Laramie order

JKoz

Reaction score
I placed an order for a 2022 Laramie the other day. On the Ram website, it shows a Level A equipment group and a Level B equipment group. When the dealer was placing the order, Level A and Level B were not available, but Level 1 and Level 2, which were slightly more expensive. Does anyone know what the difference will be? Will my truck actually come in with the Level A instead of Level 1? It is just a little confusing because their system did not allow them to get any more information on this package or why it was showing up more expensive.

packer27

Reaction score
I saw that too on a build quote I got. Wondering if maybe some of the old Tech Package features got added in?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I placed an order for a 2022 Laramie the other day. On the Ram website, it shows a Level A equipment group and a Level B equipment group. When the dealer was placing the order, Level A and Level B were not available, but Level 1 and Level 2, which were slightly more expensive. Does anyone know what the difference will be? Will my truck actually come in with the Level A instead of Level 1? It is just a little confusing because their system did not allow them to get any more information on this package or why it was showing up more expensive.
get the poc it will list a lot and you can compare to the web site

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score

If they reverted back to having level 1/2 available rather than a/b I would get it while you can. There were a few things like BSM and some other tech options that got restricted on certain trim levels and they changed them from level 1/2 to a/b, and they barely reduced the price (I think around $200).

I don't remember exactly what options they lost other than the bsm but maybe someone else here can provide that information.

JKoz

Reaction score
I got the POC today and it shows A66 Laramie Level 1 Equipment Group $2,120. I am hoping it stays like that and I get the blind spot monitoring and cross path detection.

Users who are viewing this thread