5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Laramie Night Edition + Off-Road Group

Hawaiian_Built

Reaction score
Has anyone recently ordered/received a 22 Laramie with both Night edition and Off-Road Group / Package? Searching the forums yielded a few results but nothing confirming what I was looking for.

Currently, the Ram website (I know it sucks) allows you to add both these options, which gives you black 20s with all terrain tires vs the 22s with all seasons. When the same options are built by dealers, the Quote/Configuration Preview shows the 22s with all seasons. I prefer the 20s/ATs but if it comes with 22s/***, I'll just sell them.

So if anyone successfully ordered/received a Laramie with these 2 options: Night Edition (ASH) & Off-Road Group (AWL), could you confirm what wheels/tires you got? Thank you in advance.

Hawaiian_Built

Reaction score
Just got notified by dealer that my order is kicking back with configuration error codes so she has involved the factory rep to find out what the problem is and to get a VIN assigned.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can't get the night edition with the offroad group on the Laramie or Limited. Only the big horn offers it for whatever reason.

Hawaiian_Built

Reaction score
You can't get the night edition with the offroad group on the Laramie or Limited. Only the big horn offers it for whatever reason.

I was anticipating an issue with the order due to this combination.

Hawaiian_Built

Reaction score
FYI, my order had to be resubmitted with the option for 22s unchecked. Currently in D1 status.

Users who are viewing this thread