5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Laramie models

Mketch

Reaction score
Ram website currently shows reclining rear seats unavailable on all trims other than being standard on the Limited.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ram website currently shows reclining rear seats unavailable on all trims other than being standard on the Limited.
They're in the TRX as well.

Switch22

Reaction score
I don't expect any manufacturer to align their website with current production environments. That being said, it WOULD be nice if it was communicated to the customer what features they won't be getting when ordering a vehicle directly from the factory. It shouldn't be that difficult to send bulletins to dealers to keep their customers informed . Then again, they probably don't want to risk losing sales. Better to screw the customer on delivery. At least it's not as bad as all that nonsense with GM, giving $50 credits for unavailable features that will supposedly be retro-fitted at some point in time. They run an unabated clown factory s*** show over there. Good grief.

ramhouston

Reaction score
I don't expect any manufacturer to align their website with current production environments. That being said, it WOULD be nice if it was communicated to the customer what features they won't be getting when ordering a vehicle directly from the factory. It shouldn't be that difficult to send bulletins to dealers to keep their customers informed . Then again, they probably don't want to risk losing sales. Better to screw the customer on delivery. At least it's not as bad as all that nonsense with GM, giving $50 credits for unavailable features that will supposedly be retro-fitted at some point in time. They run an unabated clown factory s*** show over there. Good grief.
i’m curious to know how the retrofit concept is going to be in the future.. Lol

Reaction score
June 2022

Sounds like Laramie built before July might still had the rear reclining seats? I test drove a couple Laramies on my local dealer lot recently and they all had the reclining seats but it looks like when my order gets built it probably will be removed…

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online