5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Laramie models

ramhouston

Reaction score
I checked out a 2022 Laramie model the other day and had realized two notable differences from before. Number 1 the rear reclining seats are no longer present. Number 2 the rear seats no longer have the full sized arm rest with integrated console. Is something Ram just quietly took away to save $$$ or what??

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yep. Each year they strip away standard options.

My 21 didn’t have a passenger auto dimming mirror or the dash lights in jt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramhouston

Reaction score
d
Yep. Each year they strip away standard options.

My 21 didn’t have a passenger auto dimming mirror or the dash lights in jt.

dash lights? do you have any pictures of what you’re referring to?

Mketch

Reaction score
Or 2-way lumbar instead of 4-way. Isn’t paying more for less awesome?

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
d

dash lights? do you have any pictures of what you’re referring to?

The ones above the glove box and start button. Harness is there. Lights have to be added now
ff5cb3f9c6b3cf629d4ab558c2ab138a.jpg

Switch22

Reaction score
I checked out a 2022 Laramie model the other day and had realized two notable differences from before. Number 1 the rear reclining seats are no longer present. Number 2 the rear seats no longer have the full sized arm rest with integrated console. Is something Ram just quietly took away to save $$$ or what??
I think those are part of the Level 2 package. I test drove one on the lot that had them both. The Laramie I ordered with Level 1 does not. No big deal as I'll rarely use the back seat. Would have been nice to have though.

Mketch

Reaction score
I think those are part of the Level 2 package. I test drove one on the lot that had them both. The Laramie I ordered with Level 1 does not. No big deal as I'll rarely use the back seat. Would have been nice to have though.
Recently ordered a Laramie Level 2. No reclining seats. Not sure about the armrest thing.

Switch22

Reaction score
Recently ordered a Laramie Level 2. No reclining seats. Not sure about the armrest thing.
Wow. That's surprising. A new wrinkle in nickel and diming the customer. Guess there's more than one way to raise prices.

wjcook68

Reaction score
That is weird. I have a Laramie level 1 package and have the reclining rear seats with the center fold down console. I wonder what is going on at the factory?

PunisherCTSV

Reaction score
I have a 22 Laramie I’ve got reclining rear seats and full size arm rest with console

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
I have a 22 Laramie I’ve got reclining rear seats and full size arm rest with console

It depends on the level. It used to come standard on the lower level laramies. Now you have to move to a higher trimmed one to get them

Mketch

Reaction score
According to Mark Dodge, they stopped putting reclining rear seats in anything but a limited around March 2022 so there are some 2022s with them.

ramhouston

Reaction score
my 2021 Laramie level 1 includes both of the amenities Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online