5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 GMC getting Semi-Autonomous Towing

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

BluegrassMotorsport

Reaction score
I'm a long-time GM buyer who's been tempted by the Ram. But, with 2022 build dates likely pushed back to the end of August, I'd receive a truck in the middle of road salt season which means I'll wait until Spring anyways. That gives me time to see what GM is going to do with the interior refresh and I can make my decision from there.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
As a former GM guy I will admit I was tempted to wait and see what they would be offering. But I've realized over the years is that you can never have the latest greatest thing for long. There will always be something new and exciting on next year's model, or offered by another manufacturer. So I once again went with Ram. I mean, after all, two of my favorite features are things that other manufacturers aren't able to copy...Rambox and MFT. Before anyone asks, no, the fancy GMC tailgate is not as useful for me as the MFT. I'm also not a fan of autonomous driving systems until/unless I'm ever at the point of not being able to drive myself.

Users who are viewing this thread