5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Four Corner Air Suspension

ny2az

Reaction score
I met with the dealer this week and confirmed my Limited (with 4 corner suspension as standard equipment) is missing it. I was given two options: 1. They would credit me the cost of the 4CS or 2. reorder a new limited. We ordered a new one. Fingers crossed it comes as sa ordered. Thanks for input from the forum.
Dean
WOW! that would be a 1st ... never heard of a boo boo like that where they built the vehicle with the wrong suspension... especially when the Limiteds only come with an Air Supension .... thx for letting us know ....

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Dang. I would have just taken the normal suspension and the money back! Instead of having to wait for another truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ny2az

Reaction score
Dang. I would have just taken the normal suspension and the money back! Instead of having to wait for another truck.

l think that would hurt the resale on the truck should time come to sell it and the vehicle did not have the 4C air suspension ... then on the other hand l can see those that would've purchased a Limited had it not had the air suspension ...

Ninety-9 SE-L

Reaction score

I mean, he got a pretty sweet test drive out of the deal. Similar thing happened to my in-laws. They bought a Silverado, took ownership, drove it all the way down to Key West where they got a call from the dealership, "Sorry we made a mistake on the VIN, we gave you the wrong truck." My in-laws let the dealership know they would be back from the Keys in about a week. When they got home, they dropped off the 'wrong' truck with about 2-3,000mi on it, received an identical truck with 10 miles on it and a fresh set of correct paperwork.

Chances are the dealership isn't going to leave him without a vehicle to drive, so he'll probably get to drive around in his current one until the new one arrives.

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, was it ordered that way / shows on the sticker as having the air suspension? That’s a pretty big / awful whiff by RAM if so lol (also a major screw up if you had to pay for it lol).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I've seen trucks come in with different colored seats and trim. No ones cares at all anymore about quality. It's just ship product let someone else fix it later.

Mketch

Reaction score
Tried to order my first new vehicle today. Ram 1500 Laramie with air suspension. Dealer said the air suspension option was ”closed for 2022 orders”…

Users who are viewing this thread