5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Bighorn Orders - blind spot monitoring and tech package

deanno33

Reaction score
Hey everyone. In the process of researching shopping as I'm pretty likely going to trade my 2020 soon, if the new order price is good enough to justify. Two questions on Bighorn if anyone knows.

Blind spot monitoring is a stand alone option on Big Horn and it appears dealers can order them with it. But, are those orders really coming through with BSM? Or is the option being cancelled during the build? Just seems surprising they would allow the option in Big Horn and eliminate it from Laramie.

Technology package (the one with heads up display) - I read in a couple random posts that if you get this option, it secretly comes with a stitched dash...assuming not the leather look like Laramie but probably like the built to serve dash. Anyone able to verify?

Thank you!

Reaction score
Hey everyone. In the process of researching shopping as I'm pretty likely going to trade my 2020 soon, if the new order price is good enough to justify. Two questions on Bighorn if anyone knows.

Blind spot monitoring is a stand alone option on Big Horn and it appears dealers can order them with it. But, are those orders really coming through with BSM? Or is the option being cancelled during the build? Just seems surprising they would allow the option in Big Horn and eliminate it from Laramie.

Technology package (the one with heads up display) - I read in a couple random posts that if you get this option, it secretly comes with a stitched dash...assuming not the leather look like Laramie but probably like the built to serve dash. Anyone able to verify?

Thank you!

My 2021 Bighorn with the tech package has the leather stitched dashboard. I’ll attach some pictures in a little while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
that would be great!

Please excuse how filthy my truck is right now but here are a few photos of the dashboard.
9926405345c4fb17f43348e138e11a76.jpg

3898abe4d2e83624cc8d38fe4ba1ea9e.jpg

6bc0a96dfd8a5f63ecd441b19565a718.jpg

6dcc380b16d792e908440e4267c73b94.jpg

deanno33

Reaction score
Awesome....thank you for taking the time for the pics. This is a standard Bighorn right, not w built to serve edition? I know they too have the stitched dash.

Reaction score
Awesome....thank you for taking the time for the pics. This is a standard Bighorn right, not w built to serve edition? I know they too have the stitched dash.

It’s just a Bighorn night edition crew cab

Users who are viewing this thread