5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Backcountry Black Tubular Side Steps

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
Curious if anyone knows if these are still included in the Backcountry package. I just placed an order and in the dealer's order screen it listed all the items in the package but no mention of the side steps.

Were these dropped from the package? It's still the same price - $2,695. Or is it just an omission in the package description?

NHRoadking

Reaction score
Dealer told me they cannot get those side steps right now.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you order a crew cab or quad cab, they are included on the crew cabs not quad cabs.

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
They were on my Quad that arrived in January.

They are not available anymore on the quad cabs in the Backcountry option. They were at one point.

There are Backcountry Quad Cabs listed out there and they all have step bars, so they are (or were) part of the package.

What I don't understand is why the package is the same price if they're no longer included. The step bars MSRP for $695 so that makes the Backcountry package a significantly worse value without them.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There are Backcountry Quad Cabs listed out there and they all have step bars, so they are (or were) part of the package.

What I don't understand is why the package is the same price if they're no longer included. The step bars MSRP for $695 so that makes the Backcountry package a significantly worse value without them.
I don't deny that, Ram should offer a credit. Currently quad cabs don't come with them, they did at one point. It's like Laramie Night editions are coming w/ stock 18" aluminum wheels rather than the black 20" or 22" wheels, no credit is given from Ram for that either.

Users who are viewing this thread