5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 all red no chrome looking for advise on fender flares

Dschmid37

Reaction score
These are the ones I had picked out to install when I was waiting for my Ram to get built. I decided that I didn't hate the look of my truck without the flares (like I thought I would), so I never ordered them.

HackitZ

Reaction score
those are the ones i ordered. it sucks now buying from the US in Canada. i always get hit with the import charges.
Funny thing if i order something from china (ali-express, watch parts) i never pay the import fees.

Mayzer23

Reaction score
those are the ones i ordered. it sucks now buying from the US in Canada. i always get hit with the import charges.
Funny thing if i order something from china (ali-express, watch parts) i never pay the import fees.
How do you like them? Did they fit & line up well with no gaps? I'm considering purchasing them today, but haven't seen much online for reviews. If you don't mind me asking, how much extra was import fees on those?

Users who are viewing this thread